Thanksgiving TruckHaven Pix | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thanksgiving TruckHaven Pix

Speaking of RockRanger, who's older silver Ranger was parked on the 86S??? I saw one off to the side when I was headed back home. I thought it might have been RockRanger. I was going to turn around and assist, but there was no one around the truck.:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I left on sat night so if you saw it sunday it wasnt me. Glad to see this wont keep you down dave. Like we said only the first one hurts. the flat bed idea sounds sweet as well. Also I was thinking about the roll and think we only did 3/4 of a complete roll dont think we diod 1 and 3/4 like we thought. I dont think there was enogh room from where we started to roll and where we stopped to do a complete roll in that much space.

And dave what do you need full doors for anyway? You live in the desert it doesnt get to cold :rolleyes: :D Have you thought of getting like a porta power from harbor frieght and try straiting some of it out yourself?

also here is some help for the exocage ideas :D http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94285&highlight=exo+cage

Matt

The tunnel the guy was talking about is big enough to drive through not just walk through:eek:

I had a great time!
Got home around 430pm and still haven't unpacked my truck yet.
Rick, you turned the Tiki around at the fire so his back was to us, it must have pissed him off since he nearly bit off your fingers! Don't mess with a Tiki.

It looks like you all had a great time....keep the pics coming:D

(If only there were major runs two states up from there ) :(

Well, now I'm getting a little freaked out. I think I need to invest in an Exocage... The last thing I need is to total my truck. Anyone know of any shops in So Cali that can build one for me at a reasonable cost? I'm pretty serious about it and am willing to put off other mods to do one.

Not sure who built Bills but they are in escondio I belive. also another place to look at is moto masters in ridgecrest. They build some nice cages there For more info and pics on there cages to a search on pirates under the user name of tin bender. Here is one they did

Attachments

• frothy.jpg
    frothy.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 674

Hey guy's,
Great pics, too bad I live too far to join in. Rick, that pic of your ex from the front is now my wall paper.:D

In the pic that RockRanger posted, isn't the gas tank on the rocks? thats can't be good!

Originally posted by Digger196
In the pic that RockRanger posted, isn't the gas tank on the rocks? thats can't be good!

I'm sure it has a skidplate.

Thanks Rick,
That second pic you posted a link to looks much better on my computer:D

Who else has photos from last weekend??

I took some, but they all came out way overexposed. Something must be off on the settings, but I haven't checked it yet.

Those pics are awsome....yea Rick thanks for the background....For the past few months ive had the night pic with no fenders!!!

I'll work them up John :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back