• Register Today It's free!

The Branger

Micah J

Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Expo
The new project has begun. 88 Ranger cab on an 83 FSB chassis. Will be running a 5.0 or 5.4 and manual T case. Trussed and plated TTB, full length radius arms and coilovers!
20200407_094605.jpg
20200407_094619.jpg
20200407_094616.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice project. Very cool!:chug:

Where in AZ are you located?

Was hoping to get the cab pushed forward a bit more but looks like thats where it sits. After getting the dash out I realized where i needed to cut the firewall things are going to get real tight with the gas pedal. Between my big shoes and I would rather get wheeling sooner than later, I won't be cutting the firewall. Body cant get much lower without major surgery to structural cab sheet metal

Was hoping to get the cab pushed forward a bit more but looks like thats where it sits. After getting the dash out I realized where i needed to cut the firewall things are going to get real tight with the gas pedal. Between my big shoes and I would rather get wheeling sooner than later, I won't be cutting the firewall. Body cant get much lower without major surgery to structural cab sheet metal

We had a member put a 4 door Explorer on a shortened F250 chassis complete with the 300 inline 6!

that is wicked cool!! Welcome and thanks for sharing. Cant wait to see more.
I love my 88
You should look into swapping the door glass and adding the wing windows!!!!

that is wicked cool!! Welcome and thanks for sharing. Cant wait to see more.
I love my 88
You should look into swapping the door glass and adding the wing windows!!!!
That's the plan! My driver door is Red and it's replacement already has the wing, so just need the parts for the pass side.

very nice. Did you order the plates/truss or build them
Going with uniball pivots? Not moving the lower ball joint?
Going to be one wicked truck!

very nice. Did you order the plates/truss or build them
Going with uniball pivots? Not moving the lower ball joint?
Going to be one wicked truck!

I'm stoked! We ordered the files online and cut them on the lazer at work. Yes uniball pivots. Havent decided on lift yet so not cutting the BJ yet. Really need to source the billet lower. Going to be doing 2 more sets for my buddies and building engine cages.

Me being me, I was itching to get back out wheeling so this was purchased. In fantastic condition for the price. Push button 4x4 even works! Just had to find a front shaft! Still not sure why it was missing.... Thank you President Trump

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200418-172916.png
    Screenshot_20200418-172916.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20200418-172906.png
    Screenshot_20200418-172906.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 62

Some more fun arrived this weekend

Few more of lives adventures have ended me with a 2004 5.4 2v PI, matching trans and case. 160k runs great!
20200428_194714_HDR.jpg
Lets see if she'll fit!

hope you are not in love with your HVAC and firewall :)
Wicked nice place to work! Look at that concrete! flat ans smooth....and a Toyota forklift, Im in love!

That should be a 4407 t case..... gonna be a tough sale for a TTB Ranger frame

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back