This is why I love the Explorer

1995E

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 + 11 Ex both XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pretty intense, lol ..

That was crazy!

And that is why I love living in the country. No one tries stealing from me. 3 loud Dogs And S&W.

thats greeat. plumbers pants isnt......-_-

2wd truck, rear tires on grass....i think a smart car could of stopped the truck from driving away

2wd truck, rear tires on grass....i think a smart car could of stopped the truck from driving away

Yeah, but looking at the damage of the front of the ram and the front of the Exploder makes me question what really happened..

aaaaaannnnnndddddd I went onto an hour of watching street fights after that video. LOL. I am amazed that 3 people could not restrain him.

Almost looks like the x mabey pushed him into the grass

looks to me like the big dude robbing the house was backed up to the door, saw the owner coming and tried to get outta there but the owner with the explorer basically had a head on collision with him, stopping the ram in it's tracks. Without watching the video again I'm curious to know how you know for sure that the ram was 2 wheel drive? .. either way after the collision I don't think the thief would have had to notion to put the ram into 4x4 if it has it... besides explorers aren't very big but they are built like a brick sh*thouse :) and yeah 3 guys should have been able to subdue big ol' bubba alittle better.

Back