Todd's 95 Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Todd's 95 Sport

In February of 2002(Before I was even 16) my parents bought me an Explorer(which I had to pay them back for). I never thought I'd find a site with this much info! It stayed stock for quite a while, I put a system in that summer which consisted of a Kenwood HU, MTX ThunderForm and cheapo speakers. And then tinted the windows to 20%. Here it is stock:

9765MVC-212S.jpg

Got my license that December and started putting miles on it!! The following May I took it to the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA, got to meet a few members from here, and had a blast despite the rain!

9765mvc-567s.jpg

Paid it off around that time and the major mods started! Got new 15X8 Wheels:

9765mvc-621s.jpg

Had dual Exhaust custom bent with a Flowmaster 40 Series:

9765mvc-673s.jpg

On November 28 a deer decided she didn't like the way the Explorer was designed and wanted to take another shot at it. That was about a $2400 boo boo. But I got it back on Christmas Eve, and now has become the best X-mas present ever!!

9765mvc-702s.jpg

To gaurd against further attacks, I installed a brush gaurd. And I'm going to be ordering 31s withing the next couple days.

9765MVC-734F.jpg

Here it is with 31s for the Winter.

9765mvc-742f.jpg

And here is where it stands today:

9765DSC00460.jpg

And one with the '02 in the background.

9765DSC00462.jpg

Mods:
Interior-
Kenwood CD Player
Jensen 6X8 speakers
MTX Powered ThunderForm(to add a little boom with no lost space)
20% Tint

Exterior-
15X8 EMO 303s
30X9.50R15 BFG A/Ts
"Polar Bear" Brush Gaurd
100 watt O/R lights
Clear Corners
Removed step bars
Lund Avenger Bug Gaurd
Lund Windjammer

Under the Hood-
Custom Intake (Removed half of air box)
Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster 40 Series
Chip to come sometime down the line

Thanks for Taking a look! More Pics can be seen on my Website or in my Elite Gallery.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump: Updated

Great job:D It looks real clean in the pics:)

looks really good, i like your rims

Kelli

Looks good Mini Me.

Looks good, Todd. Looking at the damage I don't think the brush guard would've protected your truck completely. It would help, definitely, but not as much as you think. :)

Got another pic. Finally got some 31s for Winter. Nice being able to get traction every now and again. Those suckers fit like a glove. Why didn't Ford put them on stock like they did with the Rangers??

9765mvc-742f.jpg

Due to some mechanical problems(tranny, what a suprise) this old girl will be heading down the road shortly. I only hope that it goes to another good owner who will take care of it.

I will be picking up an '00 XLT V8 AWD hopefully this week. Look for a new thread about it!

Back