totaled | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

totaled

So... my x is gonna be totalled. I was in aurora colorado and some jerk broke into my car and messed it up. they dug out both door locks and tore up the dash ruined my wiring harness for the stereo and messed up the ignition trying to steal it. The estimates came out to 5300 to fix it and the blue book is only 6600 so the insurance is talking about totaling it. Tomorrow the adjuster is gonna be out to ***** the damage himself and prob give me a check for the value of the car. Hopefully Ill have some pictures up soon. :(

x's should not qualify for cash for clunkers! dont get rid of it! they will kill your baby!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i haven't decided what i wanna get when i sell my sport.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I watched them tow away my x on a flat bed and that was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I really didn't think it was gonna be this hard. Any of u who have ever gone through this know what I'm talking about. I really hope I can find another x in my price range.

5300?? it would be cheaper to just get 2 new doors and a radio bezel. u could fix it for probably 500 bucks.

So... my x is gonna be totalled. I was in aurora colorado and some jerk broke into my car and messed it up. they dug out both door locks and tore up the dash ruined my wiring harness for the stereo and messed up the ignition trying to steal it. The estimates came out to 5300 to fix it and the blue book is only 6600 so the insurance is talking about totaling it. Tomorrow the adjuster is gonna be out to ***** the damage himself and prob give me a check for the value of the car. Hopefully Ill have some pictures up soon. :(

x's should not qualify for cash for clunkers! dont get rid of it! they will kill your baby!
Just curious do you live in Aurora or atleast near by I still have my stock radio from my Eddie Bauer if you would like it.

so, got a new car, its been about a month since i got it and i like it. Its a 2003 Mazda protege with all the bells and whistles. Its quiet the difference now, i used to think my x was small but now when i get in my brothers it feels huge.

All around, the new car is better for me financially, way better gas mileage, insurance, and price. But, there will never be anything like my x. I will always go back to it. However, i don't know when i will get my next one. Maybe it will be a ranger or a sport trac. Right now, im just gonna keep on paying for the new one and saving for another.

Never take ur x for granted. U will always miss it after it is gone.

Son of a *****es. dont f**ck with the ride. you just dont do it. its against the rules yo

Back