Trails in tenesee

dersch6221992

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 mounty
Hello,

I am going to be taking a trip down to gatlinberg, tenesee this august. I am not neccesarily looking for a group run here, but do you guys know of any state trails or trails where you can go.

Im just looking for some pretty basic/ simple trails to take the jeep down, nothing hardcore, just some good scenic 2 tracks, or unpaved roads

just looking of rsomething fun for me and my girlfriend to go driving through

THANKS!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thinking the same thing.

I have looked at some regular maps that have shown some unpaved roads up into the Smokies. I haven't had time to go check it out since we moved to TN. The fact that they were on the map makes me think they are somewhat maintained roads. If I get a chance to get down before then, I'll pass it on. Hopefully someone else has some good info.

I have looked at some regular maps that have shown some unpaved roads up into the Smokies. I haven't had time to go check it out since we moved to TN. The fact that they were on the map makes me think they are somewhat maintained roads. If I get a chance to get down before then, I'll pass it on. Hopefully someone else has some good info.

I'm in Sevierville which is bout 15min from Gburg. Don't know of any trails around here but I sure would love to find some. If I get a chance I'll ask some of the guys I used to go to high school with as some of them are really into 4 wheelin. I'll post back if ifind anything.

I usually go onto Bing Maps and look at the birds eye shots of areas I travel. Usually trails are prettty identifiable

Back