• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Michael

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92
Count me in.

Joey Jarhead

Reaction score
City, State
Sparks NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Ranger-dd 85 Dodge
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Still trying to work out work schedule for this one, but I should know by friday.

94explorer2x4

Reaction score
City, State
Mt. Baldy, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 xlt 2x4

dirtyXplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona and Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT 4dr
I wana go but my X is in a diffrent state :( hopefully next year. Anyone near Denver going?

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
I can almost smell that new truck smell...nice ride:D

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
The best thing about the hole trock is the shifter!

BTW, as I understand it, that shifter is almost as bad ESOF. The tcase still has a magnetic clutch to spin up the front driveshaft before it engages the rest of the case.

ESOF has also saved my ass too many times on the highways under icey conditions.

Did it come with manual hubs in the front too?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
I'd wheel it. :thumbsup: :D