Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TDS, birthdays, all we need now is strippers and beer for the evening entertainment. :D

Diff Whack Daddy said:
TDS, birthdays, all we need now is strippers and beer for the evening entertainment. :D

Don't you get tired of the same thing every year. :censored:

FAKRWEE said:
Don't you get tired of the same thing every year. :censored:

NO!
154heartattack.jpg

154Trkhaven_012004s_15_.jpg

As long as I can make it better, I'll keep tying :thumbsup:

Next year the oh **** shot will be in red... that's different :D

Rick said:
Next year the oh **** shot will be in red... that's different :D

Great, we'll put two of them together and make a Christmas card out of it :D

Im in for year 2!
I hit submit on the form before I put yes in the "dash plaque" box But I do want one!
See you all their!!!
Nate

Ps. I will be trying to find some gigantic logs to bring again only this time mabey a better trailer!

10-4 on the dash plaque. See ya there:D

Im trying to get my friend to go with me, however he has a Chevy. Im guessing you guys dont mind, but just wanted to make sure.

Im trying to get my friend to go with me, however he has a Chevy. Im guessing you guys dont mind, but just wanted to make sure.
We like it when Chevy's come along because sometimes we run out of firewood and it gets cold out there at night...:p: :cool:

I remember that hole.. One of those "what the frack is people following me for?" I didn't warn anyone.. Because I was too damn busy pulling my underwear out of my butt, and poor RockRanger...

All with a broken hub too.

Anyone coming from anywhere near Ontario county airport?

I'll be passing Ontario Airport heading down and when I head back, and I think Stic-o, Jefe and Brother-Of-Jefe also.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sure... I'll be heading out there Thursday night or friday morning of the 8th/9th and heading back sunday around noonish on 11th. Normally take the 210, but it would be nothing to cut down and take the 10, through there and pick ya up and drop ya off again;)

Back