Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
The annual (give or take a few weeks;)) Truck Haven Hills Explorer Run will be held on the weekend of February 10-11 2007.

There is something for everyone at Truck Haven. From stocker to big dawg you'll be able to find trails to suit your tastes. If this is your first "Serious Exploration" in your Explorer or Ranger you'll find a lot of great people to show you the ropes.

Even if you just want to come out and join the group for our Saturday night pot luck dinner and raffle you are welcome to do so.

See ya soon! :biggthump

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

See you there...which will probably be about the 4th time for the season. :p:

Signed up and ready to go. :burnout:

Ill be there. Can't get the signup sheet to work though. Please no body damage. The body on my ranger is far to nice to scratch and dent up.

RockRangerII said:
Please no body damage. The body on my ranger was far to nice for 20 minutes to scratch and dent up.
Fixed that for you Matt... ;)

I think it took me 10 minutes to put the first dent in it. Thats what happens when you try to do a night run in the ditches with open diffs on 31s with no travel. Speed was my friend that day :D

RockRanger said:
Ill be there. Can't get the signup sheet to work though. Please no body damage from following Tom around. The body on my ranger is far to scratched and dented to care.

There, I really fixed it for you. :)

Already working on the vacation time.. Got a small wood pile set aside too.

Of course i'm in :D

On a side note, I saw Ray and Carrols place on our local cable real estate showcase so it may have new owners by now...that's if it remains a hotel.

Oh fudgesicles :fire: accidently submitted the form before i was finished filling it out i guess Rick will e-mail me alter i can give him the missing info

..someone bought gears and a locker today.... :cool:

If it was around new years this year I'd be down... but I'll be back in texas by february... so no go for me...

section525 said:
..someone bought gears and a locker today.... :cool:

Who?

<-- sextion525

4.88s. Still need a locker for the rear. :thumbsup:

:( We don't get back from Japan until the following weekend. Hopefully though my brother-in-law and I will be making our own T-haven trip in March.

JStrider said:
If it was around new years this year I'd be down... but I'll be back in texas by february... so no go for me...
There will probably be a New Years trip out there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Diff Whack Daddy said:
:( We don't get back from Japan until the following weekend. Hopefully though my brother-in-law and I will be making our own T-haven trip in March.

Hi diff, you are aware that March 7th is Rick's and my birthday. Hint :D

Back