• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Truck Haven 2007 Feb. 10-11 Discussion Thread

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
It's gonna be down to the wire getting the ranger back together so I don't know if i'll be bringing it out, either way i'll be out there.

Jefe, I'll bring out your knuckles:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
The local weather channels say its supposed to rain all weekend. Should start Saturday morning, then taper off, then hit again around 2pm. Going to be an interesting trip.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
My fear is if it does rain, getting the motorhomes up and down that road.:(

When I checked yesterday they said no rain till sunday

Dannyboy

Other Make & Models Mod
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
43°48′48″N 91°13′59″W
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 4 do'
does this count as firewood? do I need to cut it down? I need to get rid of this and could load it on my trailer.

I'll probably be out early Sat A.M.

Dan

Attachments

• wood (Medium).jpg
    wood (Medium).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 161

RangerX

Elite Ranger
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Omao, Kauai
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT 4X4
Danny, if it's not painted, bring it!

Weather for Indio, from wunderground.com.

"Tonight
Mostly cloudy. Lows 45 to 50. Light winds ...except west 15 mph near Banning pass.
Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs 68 to 73. Light winds becoming west 15 mph in the afternoon. Near Banning pass...winds west 15 to 20 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows 45 to 51. Winds west 15 mph in the evening becoming light. Chance of measurable precipitation 30 percent.
Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Highs 64 to 69. Light winds. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent. "

Jefe

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clarksville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT 4x4
You guys are worried about a 20% chance of rain? :wtf: Did you forget we live in SoCal where the rain forecast is never right?

I know I've been out there a few other times where that was the forecast and it was beautiful until we drove home and got into the LA basin.

John and I should be packing up and leaving here pretty soon. :bounce:

Brother_of_Jefe

Elite Explorer ??
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Canyon Country, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Wrangler Sahara
You guys are worried about a 20% chance of rain? :wtf: Did you forget we live in SoCal where the rain forecast is never right?

I know I've been out there a few other times where that was the forecast and it was beautiful until we drove home and got into the LA basin.

John and I should be packing up and leaving here pretty soon. :bounce:

"ditto"