• Register Today It's free!

truck now vs stock

jeremyc653

Reaction score
City, State
st pete fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 ford sport trac
i wanted to see how much diffrent everyones truck is from a stock one ether b4 and after shots or next to another st
Picture001.jpg
Picture002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i was thinking WTF, then realised it was a f150, sport trac

there is no f150 thats my 5" lift vs stock .....

oh....the camera angle makes the stock looks puny

Why is you rear bumper cut like that?.......it kinda looks like poop...sorry.

Why is you rear bumper cut like that?.......it kinda looks like poop...sorry.

front bumper is also cut if you didn't notice but i did it because im going to put 35" tires on it soon so instead of just cutting a little i cut a lot to make it at the back take a look at john stones trac it is cut also

It still looks like crap.....That cant be the only solution to that problem, also I dont think you would need to cut that much out for 35's, I would have waited until they were on then trimmed.......just my opinion

No offence Johnstone.....but If johnstone jumped off a bridge...................:rolleyes:

yeah but trimming a little doesnt look right i wanted the bumper to stop at the end of the truck

Fair enough............Did you just do a body lift and shackles? or a suspension lift?

It still looks like crap.....That cant be the only solution to that problem, also I dont think you would need to cut that much out for 35's, I would have waited until they were on then trimmed.......just my opinion

No offence Johnstone.....but If johnstone jumped off a bridge...................:rolleyes:

Don't hold back ...........tell us how you really feel...........:rolleyes:

looks good man and is that u in the 2nd picture?

Just to make things clear, your truck looks good...I love a lifted ST, the bumper just looks un finished thats all.....maybe I was a bit harsh before.

looks good man and is that u in the 2nd picture?

no thats my cuzin he looks goofy in that pic lol he was in the middle of talking lmao thanks maybe we can arrange a meet sometime around here ?

Just to make things clear, your truck looks good...I love a lifted ST, the bumper just looks un finished thats all.....maybe I was a bit harsh before.

that's okay you are entitled to your own opinion what do you think i should do to the bumper then ?

100_0592.jpg

100_0595.jpg

100_0599.jpg

100_0580.jpg

updated photos with rear sway bar disconnected lol

i want more back spacing for my tires to stick out more :(
Picture009.jpg

Looks incredible! Dual pipes too... very nice!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ive only got 33's and Ive never had any clearance issues with the rear bumper or the small piece in front of the wheel, with the 35's I dont know what will happen. I would put them back on, the fact that we have a plastic box that doesent make it all the way to the bottom makes it very hard to build a steel bumper and make it look good. Im going to try building something for the rear after i finish the front bumper, at this point I have no idea what direction I will end up in.

Back