TRUCKHAVEN 2004!!! Jan 17-18 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN 2004!!! Jan 17-18

Well it looks like you won't have the JeepMaster and Thunderhorse at this run, due to Thunderhorse's Explorer not going into 4WD. The motor works but some how he isn't getting a signal from the computer to the motor.

If it gets fixed today or tomorrow we will be there. if not maybe we'll see you at the Rubicon in July. (Preferable prior to Jeep Jamborie)

Jeep Master

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

take the motor off and use a pliers to move the shaft into 4wd. It will work!!

Lol. I will definatly pass that on to him.

Really don't want to miss this. it will be the first major 4X outing I've had since prior to going to Iraq in Jan. Really jonesing for some good 4Xing.

jeepmaster

Yeah if you remove the shift motor and get some Robogrips you can move it freely from 2wd to 4hi to 4low, as long as you have the truck in P or N for the hi to L shift......

Its easy, basically you become the shift motor.
I had to do this when I drove 200 miles to the dessert to go 4x4ing and pushed the button, no clicky no worky.

I learned a lot from that night last year!!! I can't even thank Brian enough for coming out there and finding my ass along with JC. I'm talking about riding over on my dirt bike this year so actually, staying on the pavement would be bad!!!

What a way to meet people let me tell ya. I was riding with JC in his bronco that night. I will not forget that night run for a long time. :) Hope to see you out there again this year.

Gonna drop some firewood off to the guys out there already at T-haven and I'll be back out there tomorrow after work...see you guys out there.:D

Felix, I've gotta thank you too then!!! Lesson 1, don't fall asleep while driving in the bad lands!!! Lesson 2, don't cross the bad lands @ midnight by yourself just cause you know the way!!!

Felix, noticed your B-Day, pretty damn close... Mine 5/25/77

Originally posted by sirhk100
I learned a lot from that night last year!!! I can't even thank Brian enough for coming out there and finding my ass along with JC. I'm talking about riding over on my dirt bike this year so actually, staying on the pavement would be bad!!!

Hey they saved my ass too!!!:)

Well you guys/girls have fun!! I won't be makin it out cuz I got work tomorra...just drove back from work in San Diego...dont feel like drivin much more.:( But on the other hand, Ill just get really drunk tonite and then imagine I'm in T-haven!!!

Xplodor-hey bro, got your message, thanks for the call, but maybe next year. We gotta go wheelin sometime soon too man...you still got the same cell #? Well hope the new motor werks out for ya, latah

Originally posted by JeepMaster
Well it looks like you won't have the JeepMaster and Thunderhorse at this run, due to Thunderhorse's Explorer not going into 4WD. Jeep Master
I wanted to come w/the Jeep Master & Thunderhorse, but, I'm too burned out from work and night school to wake up in the morning. Have fun out there, and everyone have a great time!
-Ken

Back