• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

November 17-18 Truckhaven Run!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I'm on my way out the door... I might spend the night at Quartzite if they have their big flea market going on. If not I'm just going straight to T-haven for some R&R before you guys show up:D

Cya!!:chug:

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Brian,

Would bring an extra towel for Rick. He forgot one. He said he'd even wash it and ship it back.

Char

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
I hope to get out there before dark on Fri. see ya guys there;)

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Pulled a long day for work today and finished what I needed. Just need to pack up and head out. Should be out there early afternoon.

410Fortune

ICE Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
have fun fellas!
Someday I will be back there

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Have a good time out there guys....see some of you next week.

..Oh, and see if you can talk some sense into Mr. "I don't want to push it any more, I'm selling my truck." :crazy:

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Brian,

Would bring an extra towel for Rick. He forgot one. He said he'd even wash it and ship it back.

Char

I got the PM, I hope I remember to bring an extra for him, I usually forget something on every trip.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hey guys keep a eye out I heard on the news that there is going to be a metor shower on saturday day night. Should be awsome out there! :thumbsup:

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Hey guys keep a eye out I heard on the news that there is going to be a metor shower on saturday day night. Should be awsome out there! :thumbsup:
Clear skies, meteor shower, awsome!
I really gotta remember to bring Rick a towell, otherwise there might be a full moon out there as well..............Oh, Man, now I got a visual of Rick skipping around the fire in the buff trying to dry off..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Tear my eyes out of my head, please, somebody, HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:salute:

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Clear skies, meteor shower, awsome!
I really gotta remember to bring Rick a towell, otherwise there might be a full moon out there as well..............Oh, Man, now I got a visual of Rick skipping around the fire in the buff trying to dry off..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Tear my eyes out of my head, please, somebody, HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:salute:

Brian....You need a vacation! :p:

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
You got that right. Actually I need two small vacations, one this weekend, one next weekend.:thumbsup: :p:

Sounds good, so will have two buses out there next weekend:p: I'll be trailering again. :D

Have a good time guys;)

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
It was hot out there. Good time though. Rick spun his rear 8.8 center section friday night about 15 minutes into the night run. I also broke a front shaft trying to pull Brian away from a bank. I also was over heating cause the fan clutch took a crap on me. Went to the junkyard this afternoon and got a new shaft. The new fan clutch is here as well. I plan on fixing it thursday before the big meal.

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Rick spun his rear 8.8 center section friday night about 15 minutes into the night run.

:eek:

:ttiwwp:

Boy, that's got to suck. Did you get it back in place, then re-weld the plugs and around the tubes, or did he put it on the trailer, and said "Isn't this Tom's job?"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.