• Register Today It's free!

Ummmm???? WOW..!!!

Hotweels

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary,AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 EB
www.mcneiloff-road.com/home.html wow naw thats not it ummmm WOW HOLY CRAP OMG WOW :eek: , dats better. Just wondering if anyone had seen this site before? there are some really good pics 2. and yes he sells lift kits dats y i am posting it here.:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

from the aforementioned site, must be 2wd........:(
ricky.jpg

thats cool!!!!!

Did u see the 9" conversion? 30" of wheel travel WOW

doesnt that site belong to one of perry mcneil's kids?

Originally posted by Hotweels
www.mcneiloff-road.com/home.html wow naw thats not it ummmm WOW HOLY CRAP OMG WOW :eek: , dats better. Just wondering if anyone had seen this site before? there are some really good pics 2. and yes he sells lift kits dats y i am posting it here.:D

Can you type that out again in english?

C'mon....that lingo wasnt that bad except for the "dats"....:)

I aint gonna respond to dat fer fear it wont be politicaly correct................LOL gimme a break what did u expect frome some one who cant spell Hotweels right?????
Gosh Paul it would be fun to go to texas with you ;)

WHen's the winch coming? Are you going on the Waiparous run on the 29th? I wanted to have my SAS done over Christmas break but I still waiting for parts to come in and custom brakelines to be built. So I wont be ready, but Jer and I are gonna take his truck.

I guess this is teh downside of having a soft suspension going around corners.

random6.jpg

That picture is nuts! Is that really from just turning the corner?

as far as critics are concerned, that is how a bone stock explorer corners...:rolleyes:

that is one bad ass pic, wish i could do that...

AJ Nope cant make the run christmas is always tight in the money area around here, as fer da winch maybe jan or feb. if u need help let me know.

That pic was probbably taken at a fair speed and i am sure dats not stock 4.0 power either, they have some neat stuff on that site just look at the station wagon tank in the pic area.:D

a 4.0 could easily do that with a 4-link and the coilovers hes runnin on the front. we just finished putting the custom sway-bar on my friends 4-link an when he corners realy quickly his does the same thing.....hes not as retarded as that guy, but his tire comes off the ground

that is bad ass

and it looks like that blonde dude is about to punch the other guy....kinda funny

DSCN0208.JPG

:eek: WOW! :roll: if only it were 4x4.... but i dont think they would ever make a 4x4 bus...... but still... cool!

They probably just grafted a bus body onto another vehicles frame.

or built there own frame.....

the blue truck, i bet it has hydralic shocks..... that probably isnt from turning the corner... it would have more lean in it... or someone photoshoped the ramp out of the picture

i was thinkin photoshopped...that bus looks like it has a pumpkin up front, maybe that is just me that sees it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it does... it looks like the rockwell axles that monster trucks use

Back