Ummmm???? WOW..!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ummmm???? WOW..!!!

When I start building up my X I'm gonna be using the McNeil kits. I've heard great things about them and it's gonna be gnarly when I'm gettin 18 inches of travel up front with 4x4!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Says on the site you can have them put on a 2002 front end to a '91 plus..that'd be interesting to see some pics of..

Originally posted by jshexplo96
C'mon....that lingo wasnt that bad except for the "dats"....:)

wow, dats has become integrated into my normal online vocab, its kinda thug sounding, but suave none the less...;)

Absolutly True pic of the blue truck. Thats chad Mcneil! I saw that dude in mexico as he passes us he put it up just like that!!!
Mcneil Builds some awsom suspensions. I recomend Chad's products to ANYONE! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if you watch the dvd of dust to grory (sp?) you can see chad McNeil do that at start of the baja 1000

Yeah theres a trailer on the sight that shows that blue truck making a turn and the wheel comes up like that.

You guys that is from turning the corner, the body roll will lift the inside front tire. I can lift my BII front tire in this fashion if I punch it around a semi tight corner.

Mcneil suspension for the Ranger/Explorer has been around for quite some time.
Perry's fab n fiber is also p;art of the same family.
They make long travel kits for 2wd and 4x4 Ranger and explorer's. All 4x4 kits are the TTB until later this year (06) when their LT (long travel) A-arm kit is supossed to be released.

For the doubters there is video footage of that blue truck and also many other long travel trucks lifting a tire like that. Wider = better.
4 link rear suspension, big tires with alot of grip, apply the skinny pedal and watch the body roll...

Mcneil suspension is proven TOUGH and is quite affordable compared to othe LT companies

Their 3 link rear for Explorer's is pretty cool because it retains th estock frame and gas tank. The Mcneils have been thinking "outside of the box" for years...

Mcneil is coming out with a IFS LT kit too?!? This is awsome, I've been researching LT kits for my 98 and know about Dixon's and Camburgs soon to be kit. McNeils should be just as good and probably cheaper to boot! Can't wait to see it in action. The only thing I didn't like about Dixon's kit was the 8" coilovers in the front which seemed somewhat limiting (compared to other vehicles LT IFS kits). If McNeil follows the logic from their 2wd kit they should keep the 10" coilover for the 4wd kit too.

Yo Yo Yo. And the word "dats" isn't suave at all. It's also not thug, since real thugs don't use the internet. Too much slapping ho's, selling rocks, and getting shot to make it to the computer.

kinda cool that the companies are starting to make lt kits for the edges which work for our trucks. i bet mcneil goes with the normal a arm ranger before they do the edge though. then again they are big explorer guys so i would like to see what is developed

Back