Vegas broke a PIAA!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vegas broke a PIAA!!!!

I figured rather then letting someone else mentiont his first, I'd post it, as well as some pictures of the broken PIAA. Unfortanetly I don't have the pictures of it happening, but I saw the video! Don't get me wrong, this thing didn't jus tbreak. Broke it in Moab, running the Golden Crack obstacle on the Golden Spike trail. Seems I didn't listen to some people when they mentioned I was about to hit my light, chose the not quite correct line, and instead of going slowly, well, floored it... LOL.
I also bent my license plate, bent my skid plate, bent my winch mount as well as the winch roller fairlead, which is now held together with duct tape temporarily. LOL.
Dead Link Removed
and to those that joked that I'd have a swap done within a week, the broken lens has already been replaced, LOL.

ouch

well matt that sucks but if thats the only damage that came from the WHOLE outing then i say it is pretty darn good!

Anyone else brake anything??

Brian, no it wasn't on lions back, we went over to the rocks near potato salad hill to take some flex shots. Backing off of it I went a little too fast (as I tend to do occasionally) and landed on the light.

Offroader... check out the thread for damage int he moab thread, I'll post that info there.

Back