Video from Tellico last weekend!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Video from Tellico last weekend!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats awesome, and corys sploder in action!!!!! woo hoo

Dammit... watching that video is gonna cause me to go and spend more money on my truck!

-RB

DAMN! Another non Mac movie. I'm dieing to see Cory's truck in action too!

All I get is a page with a bunch of wierd programming language on it. How do I see the movie?

Cory that kicks ass! Hey did your feet get wet crossing the water? :)

I like the BII's.......but thats just me

Nice flippin job on that Xploder....How come your reverse lights were on?

Or is that just me too?

Thats not too hard, I think it's the purple wire with a black tracer coming from the tranny harness if I remember off the top of my head.....

I think its a complication from the shifter I am using (B&M Quicksilver) and the stock harness. Its not that big of a deal for me at the moment.

nice vid!! i agree with Redbeard hehe.... spend more money on mods....

Wow, cool video. I had to download it as a .wmv file and then it worke. When I clicked on the link it just came up with a weird web page.

zensius,

I just converted the .wmv files to a .mov file. It went from 6 megs to 67 megs. I think that is why it isn't in the MAC format. If you have the connection I can put it somewhere for you for a couple of days.. Assuming Coryl says it is ok. (I just converted the existing video to 24fps .mov .. otherwise I left it alone).

~Mark

I was unable to view this? Is it still active?
I have both Window Media player installed and Real Player.
Help

Can everyone say “Deliverance”?
Squeal like a Pig Boy!

Looks like you guys had fun!
Good video

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cory, could you tell me about the white ranger with the custom front bumper, bumper in particular? I'm looking to build something similar but the crumple zone that Ford built into the frame concerns me. Thanks

Back