Vote Again for Final Choice: East Coast 10th Anniversary Run Poll | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vote Again for Final Choice: East Coast 10th Anniversary Run Poll

Where can you go to the East Coast Run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, i was learning something new. something this forrum was designed for. i learned the h2 is more capeable than an explorer and is locked from the factory. dont ***** about people learning. there wasnt any fighting

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Take my statement how you want, but i'm sure Gerald and Rick would sure love to have a wheelin trip to post up.

Wow, still dead even... :eek:

Just curious, no one is voting twice are they?

i didnt think you could vote twice

I thought you could only vote once. Rick can look and find out though.

You may be right, i have no idea.

I voted for Paragon only because it's my home away from home and I pretty much know every rock there :D

I'm down for Paragon or Crozet... If not ever having been to Crozet is such a big deal then I'll get a thread started for a run there and we'll go see if it's really worth all of us east coasters taking a trip or not :p Why not have two East Coast runs? One for us up north and one for the south?

No offense to y'all, but I hardly ever see any southern or tellico runs anymore, where you guys been hiding?

We are too busy wheeling to be posting all the time... I was at Crackers Neck Saturday, URE sunday.

I went to Ure the weekend b4 that on sunday, and went to the Outer Banks the weekend before that,

Had a big run at callalante last month, and a URE run not too longa go there is a big thread about.

Question is do you guys really wheel or do you just plan runs out.

This is a little run, you tell me :D

Attachments

• FH000006 (Small).jpg
    FH000006 (Small).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 167

I am in for Paragon only.
But then again, I am a rider.

Blee1099 said:
Personally, at this point it doesn't matter where we hold it. Tellico is 9 hours from me, Crozet is 3 hours, Paragon is 3 hours as well. We also have to consider the fact that the Northeast bunch from VT/MA/NH/NY/NJ/etc might consider Tellico too far for them for a event.
Good call, Ben... thanks for the consideration. I'm voting Para. I'd love to get out that way, but with these gas prices and these mud tires, Telli isn't that feasible.

TheRookie said:
sorry, i was learning something new. something this forrum was designed for. i learned the h2 is more capeable than an explorer and is locked from the factory. dont ***** about people learning. there wasnt any fighting

This is a thread specifically designed for the very important task of polling where our 10th Anniversary Run will be held in the east, and any chat concerning any other subject at all - including other vehicles - belongs on another thread.

On this thread, stick to discussion about this run with our vehicles on the east coast next year to celebrate our tenth anniversary. Any further off-topic posts will be deleted; all of us should know where to post other matters.

when is this poll going to close?

Gerald, are you taking a wheelin trip to Crozet? Now I'm curious what it's like....

Ok Tellico and Attica are both 1K miles from my door. I am planning on attending Attica and voted Paragon which will help keep my overall gas cost down.

btw this is the same crap the original west coast poll had to deal with.. Everyone wants to wheel, but no one want to travel beyond their back yard. We should have 2 runs paragon and tellico, but make the north guys go to tellico and the southern guys go to paragon then the whole mess would be fair.. :D

IZwack said:
when is this poll going to close?
Unless Gerald changes it the date & time appears above the bar chart :rolleyes:

DeRocha said:
btw this is the same crap the original west coast poll had to deal with.. Everyone wants to wheel, but no one want to travel beyond their back yard. We should have 2 runs paragon and tellico, but make the north guys go to tellico and the southern guys go to paragon then the whole mess would be fair.. :D

That would be pretty funny :D I think two runs are actually a good idea, but then we'd never get to meet all the people we don't usually run with. It's a tough call :/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spas said:
but then we'd never get to meet all the people we don't usually run with. It's a tough call :/

I think this is what we need to remember. No matter where it is there is going to be sacrafice of gas, milage, personal time. How many people are going out west that wouldn't normally show up for a weekend run? Same thing for the Badlands run? I'm seriously going to try for the Moab run and i'm will more then likely make the Badlands run.

We have almost year to plan for this trip no matter where it is. How come we couldn't each save a couple hundred bucks each for gas? My wife got me a little glass jar and sketched "4x4 offroad fund." I throw my change in there after work, i'll throw a 5 or 10 or 20 in when i've got some extra cash in my wallet. If you'd just take a lunch to work instead of going out, then throw that money in the jar. It won't take long to save enough to make the extra trip up to Paragon or down to Tellico.

Point is, i would LOVE to see everyone who has posted in this thread at one wheelin location. Everyone has to sacrafice no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back