East Coast 10th Anniversary Poll - Choose Where | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

East Coast 10th Anniversary Poll - Choose Where

Where should the east coast run be held?

• Crozet VA

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Paragon PA

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Tellico NC

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Uwharrie NC

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Windrock TN

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd love to run the Mach on the Dragon's Tail...looks like a lot of fun :burnout:

The Dragon is scary to me, the motorcycles will pass you in the curves. Several bikers have been killed this year alone. Traffic is usually heavy on the weekends and the bikers are crazy. It is a very nice drive if the bikers are behaving.

Since Rick needs an answer soon and its obvious how this poll is turning out, I am going to close it now and post a second poll to make a final decision. Both Tellico and Paragon are running dead even, so we'll have to decide how to either go to one of those places or compromise in the middle. I'll get the next poll started and once I post it, I'll edit this post to direct to the next poll. See you there, and be sure to vote!

I havent been to tellico before but a friend has been there tons. He has lead me to believe that the trails are HARD and not for stock or even moderately modded trucks. The description I heard was 35's and lockers. WHile I am in for that as are several more I am sure several couldnt do this either. Perhaps someone thats been there could say otherwise but we gotta go somewhere everyone can have fun at

The new poll is at http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142710

I am closing this thread.

TheRookie, we've had several discussions on the chat thread and have a plan for taking stockers on some of the trails. Josh Adams took a SuperStock Ranger to Tellico more than once, and he was in a Ranger with a 123" wheelbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back