Waiting is almost over! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Waiting is almost over!

Waiting is OVER!

The truck I was driving! This picture was taken on Christmas...
x_mas_dec_25_2006_009.jpg

Later that night...March 11th 2007
truck.jpg

March 11th 2007
I was throw 30 yards from my truck. I was in coma for a month, brain surgery, left arm rebuild, and got out of the hospital a month after waking up...So that was 2 months in the hospital...Its now been a year :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Perhaps you can prove him wrong.
There's always something you can do.
Anyway you can get your job back at the newspaper place? That would be cool.

The thing is...He is not wrong...
Mentally I am SO messed up...
And I would love to have my job back, but I could not handle 12 high school students that I would have to manage. I would be firing them all every night.
Right now I'm just going to take it slow...
Get my disability case one. They owe me Thousands and Thousands in back pay ...
One of my friends family members went throw this. She won her case, it too 2 years. They sent her a check for $42,000.00 in back pay and still sends her enough money a month to live off of.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

dang ur so lucky to be alive danny thank god you didnt die

well this month of march has been ****ty for me

holy hell. Wow man, that is scary. glad you're OK - could have been a lot worse.

holy hell. Wow man, that is scary. glad you're OK - could have been a lot worse.

Yes it could have...I know some of they things/people that get me though it is this forum...When I'm talking to all of you hear I don't feel like the disabled needy person I really am...

ouch, glad you're still alive.
thats real ****ty that that asshat drove off and just left you there i would have helped you in any way i could, just remember......karma's a *****. good luck i hope you aren't disabled for life.

-Nick

woah.. glad things are ok. i ***** and moan about my situation, but it could be a lot worse. no offense or anything it just puts it in perspective for me. im glad your alive

ouch, glad you're still alive.
thats real ****ty that that asshat drove off and just left you there i would have helped you in any way i could, just remember......karma's a *****. good luck i hope you aren't disabled for life.

-Nick
Karma is a ***** and I hope it bight her in the ass real good!

woah.. glad things are ok. i ***** and moan about my situation, but it could be a lot worse. no offense or anything it just puts it in perspective for me. im glad your alive
I totally understand dude!

So this is the story I wrote for car-accidents.com so I thought I would share...

Hey,
My name is Danny Price I was in a very bad car crash March 11th 2007 in Anchorage Alaska. I was driving my 2002 Dodge Dakota, taking my friend Dan home. I really have no memory's of this accident all I know is what my family and cops have told me. I was driving West bound on Norther Lights. Out side of a Cars and Hockey rink. I was in a go straight lane and some blond girl in a white car cut me off. The cops think I hit a patch of black ice. The only reason we know it was a blond girl and a white car is because my friend Dan has some memory's left but very few.

I was cut off and hit the black ice(they think) my truck some how flipped and rolled in the air many times. Dan(my friend) was pushed under the seat and I was thrown from my truck 30 yards. My truck took out a bran new "Welcome to Turnagain" sign. The state charged me $100,000 for it. The ambulance crew, witch were friends of my moms go figure, said the only thing that saved us was that we did not have our seat belts on. Below are pictures of my truck and where the sign use to stand. You can see that my truck was bent in half and the rough crushed. The drive shaft was broke and pushed up throw the cab.

I was in a coma for a month, in the hospital all together for two months. I had to have emergence brain surgery and a rebuild of my left elbow. Its kinda strange, I was throw 30 yards and I only hurt my left side. All on my left side I destroyed my elbow...Broke three ribs, back shoulder blade. Along with my skull. I now have so much I have lost with my head. I have almost no short term memory. Along with many, many other head problems. Dan my friend was only in the hospital for five days and broke his arm. But after getting out of the hospital I was in rehab for months and months, until I told my speak therapist to go f*ck off.

As of not I am fighting Social Security Disability to get some in come. My rehab doctor, has named me Disabled for the rest of my life, my mental state and left arm will never help me in life ever again. My left hand is still numb and all in all I can't even tie my own shoes or carry my own laundry or even carry a jug of milk. All in all this wreck has coast me and my family well over $500,000.

But yes theres are some pictures so you can understand better then my typing explains...

wow. someone upstairs really likes you to keep you alive after that. i have had quite a few friends that didnt make it, and their crashes didnt look half as bad. you are a lucky man.

holy crap man, i dont know how i missed this thread. i had a friend survive a wreck like this only to be totally paralyzed and die 3 years later in surgery. good luck in everything, and dont underestimate the power of the brain. it can do amazing things and heal even when every one else says it cannot. Keep the faith and hope alive inside of you....

wow. someone upstairs really likes you to keep you alive after that. i have had quite a few friends that didnt make it, and their crashes didnt look half as bad. you are a lucky man.
Thanks man...

holy crap man, i dont know how i missed this thread. i had a friend survive a wreck like this only to be totally paralyzed and die 3 years later in surgery. good luck in everything, and dont underestimate the power of the brain. it can do amazing things and heal even when every one else says it cannot. Keep the faith and hope alive inside of you....
I have been working very hard :) I had a friend who was in a very bad crash at 14 and was never supoes to walk again...How she dances and rock climbs and everything any one else can...It has been a very hard road...very hard...

That makes me cry when I see it. Now if that was a Xtera or Passport, I would rejoice :p:

Waiting is almost over!

Most of you already know the story but here I will sum it up for other. Anyways, I got good News Today March 11th 2007 I was in a bar car crash I was tossed from my truck 30 yards and put into a coma for a month. My wait for a court date is almost over. I called SSD today and they said the waiting time is up in June so I will be getting a letter in the mail stating when my court date is. That should be about a month after I get the paper so July?! I have been waiting so long for this I really can't wait!

Brain surgery, arm rebuild, and much more! Not fun! I am disabled for life mentally and my left arm works moves but hand is numb can't straighten it from the elbow I can't life more then 5 pounds

The truck I was driving! This picture was taken on Christmas...
x_mas_dec_25_2006_009.jpg

Later that night...March 11th 2007
truck.jpg

So I just wanted to update you all since you all have been waiting with me in a since? Yeah just an update :salute: Pray for me!

-Cheers

I really did not want them merged but thanks? Now I need the title of the thread changed. So let me see if I can do that...TaDa changed! That works!

I really did not want them merged but thanks? Now I need the title of the thread changed. So let me see if I can do that...TaDa changed! That works!

We don't really want multiple threads of the same thing as per the forum rules, so you're welcome.

Back