Wallpaper problems | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wallpaper problems

Reaction score
City, State
Lima, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
Having a blast with all the features on this X. Please help me find out where I can get the details about loading photos for wallpaper. The X says 32 photos at certain details but I can't seem to make this work. Thanks for any help.
Philip Odenweller

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You need to make sure that your wallpaper is in a format of 800 x 378 or less and preferable is in a .jpg format. I know using this method I put about six up in memory without a hitch. The first time I did not follow the directions and it wouldn't even start to try to load. Best of luck.

You need to make sure that your wallpaper is in a format of 800 x 378 or less and preferable is in a .jpg format. I know using this method I put about six up in memory without a hitch. The first time I did not follow the directions and it wouldn't even start to try to load. Best of luck.
With V2.7 it needs to be slightly Less than spec. Bug in 2.7. go for 795 x 375 and you should have no problem.

Having a blast with all the features on this X. Please help me find out where I can get the details about loading photos for wallpaper. The X says 32 photos at certain details but I can't seem to make this work. Thanks for any help.
Philip Odenweller
I mentioned this in the other thread that Rick posted, but I’ll say it again in case you didn’t see it. Like Holligl said, the current recommendation is to re-size the image (i.e. 799 x 378). If you have any more questions you’d like me to research, drop me a line!

Cory

Back