Wanting PIU dash storage tray | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanting PIU dash storage tray

Hello, I'm looking for a replacement storage tray for my 2015 Police Interceptor Utility. This is mostly used for a mount for police equipment. Asking here since it's way too expensive to buy on ebay. The piece is located above the radio and has a hole with a bolt holding it in.

If you have one in good condition with no holes and are willing to sell it for a good price, please let me know!

Hello, I'm looking for a replacement storage tray for my 2015 Police Interceptor Utility. This is mostly used for a mount for police equipment. Asking here since it's way too expensive to buy on ebay. The piece is located above the radio and has a hole with a bolt holding it in.

If you have one in good condition with no holes and are willing to sell it for a good price, please let me know!
This?

I can take a look tomorrow and see if I have a connector there to hook up an OEM speaker, something Ive been wanting to do for a while...
My tray is in pristine condition as far as I remember.

This?

I can take a look tomorrow and see if I have a connector there to hook up an OEM speaker, something Ive been wanting to do for a while...
My tray is in pristine condition as far as I remember.

Yes, I'm looking for that piece. Mine is a mess and has holes in it and some kind of glue from the previous owner trying to cover it.

PIUs don't have the speaker there, so it's a lot harder to find. The tray has a bolt that holds it in and some clips as far as I know of.

Please keep in mind that only members with the Elite Explorer membership ($20) are allowed to sell items on this forum.

Peter

Back