'91 Sport
Let the pics speak for themselves.
100_0234.jpg

100_0232.jpg

100_0231.jpg

100_0228.jpg

100_0230.jpg

100_0233.jpg

I plan to trim the edges with diamond plate aluminum within the next few days. Then hopefully a truck style rollbar and canvas top.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great..... Just dont come back and blame the NukinFutz crew :)

Nukinfutzitis has spread beyond Texas! :eek:

Looks good.

Ha Ha Ha...........

Nukinfutz, it's staff, and contributors are not responsible for what you do. Any tips, ideas, or suggestions
you take and/or modifications you make to your car, truck, or anything else are done at your own risk.
Some modifications may void your warranty.
So basically, take responsibility for your own actions

Very nice, I was wondering what my truck would look like in black. lol

Dayum! You guys realize you are building Bronco's right? some 4 door some 2 door :)
People around the country are going to start being like WTF? I never saw those at the dealership!

Also I am not totally convinced that an Izusu Amigo topper wouldnt fit the sport....

I am waiting for somebody to use a fold down ranger tailgate and bed extender :)

I thought about the bed extender for about a week and then I cut the entire rear off mine :)

Nice! :smoke: Now someone needs to start making a top for them (like the canvas roll up ones :D) or someone figure out if that Isuzu top 410 is talking about will fit. Then later on I might consider chopping it. :D

I like it. But doesn't ND stand for NORTH Dakoda. Ive always heard that it gets mighty cold up there.

Broncos yea, so what is wrong with broncos? I always like the canvas top option.

i like a chopped 4 door much more then i do a 2 door.

but by-all-means you definatly did a good job choppin it. looks pretty clean.

The 2 door would look much better and be more functional if it was cut all the way up to the front doors (getting rid of the small side windows)

They end up looking like their too short.

ala BII style, except with a longer wheelbase almost perfect for wheeling...

Trckmagik said:
The 2 door would look much better and be more functional if it was cut all the way up to the front doors (getting rid of the small side windows)

They end up looking like their too short.

yeah dude it would

if i did that id wanna put in a bahimi top and lay snake style couches around the sides to make it feel like a boat. haha that be cool

Looks good. I think that is the first sport i've actually seen topless. I'd say that there needs to be something like a tail gate to keep stuff from sliding out. But great job with the sawzall

now put the hatch in the spot you just cut, weld it up and make a tailgate and you have a sport trac

unclemeat said:
I like it. But doesn't ND stand for NORTH Dakoda. Ive always heard that it gets mighty cold up there.

Considering it looks like there is still salt on the sides of the truck I would guess so :D :p :cool:

I like the look too... you did a real good job there. Also agree that a tailgate is in order.

Anyone wanna photochop mine to see what that'd look like?

Considering it looks like there is still salt on the sides of the truck I would guess so
Actually, i'ts been raining alot so it's just wet.
It does get mighty cold up here though. Good thing my heater will toast ya.

I also intend to put some sort of tailgate in, does anyone know if a ranger gate will fit? If not, I might just put a net one in for now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back