What Custom Body Parts do you want? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What Custom Body Parts do you want?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I doubt it. They definately arent the same as sport doors. Sport doors are huge.

The doors on sports are much longer.

Yes the omaharacing.com board is for omaha, nebraska. I don't think boards that have picture signatures are hard to read. They should allow picture sigs but regulate how big they can be.

Door Inserts

What would really be badass are some of these for an Explorer. Preferably the front doors on a 91-94 4 door ;)

1101.jpg

wouldnt look to good on a street truck. :D

i almost got some of those for mine (75 bronc), but said screw it and cut the window frames off the doors with a sawzall.

These are some things I wish I had.
-Rollpan
-Cowl induction hood
-or one of those hoods for excursions that have the induction scoops to the back.
-Pure red taillights like on the rangers.
-my crazy idea of a kit to suicide the rear passenger doors on the 4 door explorers.

They already have a cowl hood at explorer express but you have to contact john v

I'm almost 100% positive that sport doors are the same length!!

A hood with a modest scoop built into it like the ones on the Toyota Forunner.

Well you know how the first gen's have the ridged hood style? Well I want 2 hood scoops with one for each side in reverse where the air come in from the back of the scoop rather than the front, leveled and not lopped sided.

And I also want a Wing like X-Factor, except I want my tip to come out at least an inch longer (giving it a sport kinda speed demon look).

Well thats it for me.

I woul dlike to se a cowl induction hood. I also agree with having all body kits like the F150.

There already is a cowl induction hood. EE sells them for $425 I believe.

Cowl Hood From EE

Yes we do!!!

They are available special order $425 + $37 crate fee + shipping.

The fit & finish is good. These are reinforced fiberglass hoods. They will require some filling & sanding. No complaints so far.

Attachments

• mountaineer hood pic web.jpg
    mountaineer hood pic web.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 293

Back