What did you/your explorer get for Christmas? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What did you/your explorer get for Christmas?

She got:

BBK TB, Granatelli MAS, Exp. Express rear sway, Edelbrock IAS on 4 corners, an aux tranny filter w/fluid change, power steering pump, rotors, pads, oil change, diff change, new hingle for sagging driver door, fuel filter, and coming very soon an Apten chip (b4 sale ends).

But she has to go to the stealer for a dead lock actuator and rear window that won't stay up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine got a new water pump. AAHHH

My X and wife's X got an amp and sub enclosure for the rear quarter panel. 10" subs and box. Rear wing air deflector, side ventshades, some explorer camp chairs, a new explorer sporet emblem for rear lift gate.

Stuff not here yet but waiting on it: Decals from Lizardtrac, power seats, autodimming rear view mirror.

My brother and my mom got me some extreme rock crusher diff guards for my 8.8 and my Dana 30 SFA i'm installing up front, these things are BAD.

My wife bought me a sweet guitar i've been wanting for years. Can't play it yet but i'm learning. Anyone know of a good way to start learning?

Happy trails!!

Practice.

Washed! First time since June! Also, receiver hitch and front tow hooks.

Attachments

• explorer.jpg
    explorer.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 195

Mine got the BBK TB, which isn't working right, and I also got a Craftsman Shop-vac which I'll use to clean it up on the inside.

Originally posted by PghBill
Washed! First time since June! Also, receiver hitch and front tow hooks.

June? :eek: Good lord

well It got a high lift and a few little odds and ends and the best was it got a new bumper ordered from CoryL for the back with a tire carrier, it is so excited to get that beast of a spare of the roof! Bumper was actually a gift for the Yakima rack too!lol

I got a Compressor, some Air Tools, A set of screwdrivers, some clothes, and this .......

Dead Link Removed
Mine is Actually Dark Shadow Gray

Originally posted by Ray Lobato
I got a Compressor, some Air Tools, A set of screwdrivers, some clothes, and this .......

Dead Link Removed

OK Ray wins!

yeah no joke... nice truck... we want to see pics when u get em.
My X got a hand wax and carpet shampoo... shes really clean now. too bad Im looking to replace her. oh well, were gonna keep it garaged and Im sure shell get used occasionally by dad. now if I could just hurry up and decide what I want to replace it with. Used X, New Ranger Edge, or a honda accord?!? (for the gas milage) so many choices....
--bryan

Originally posted by Soundguy01tx
now if I could just hurry up and decide what I want to replace it with. Used X, New Ranger Edge, or a honda accord?!? (for the gas milage) so many choices....
--bryan
i say go for a mid-90's V8 explorer. i get 21-22 mpg highway, thats good enough.;)

yeah Im just not sure... I keep gettin ragged on my bro who wants me to get a nissan truck like him. I dont mind em, but I would want the Desert Runner Frontier... the Nissan Version of the Edge... its a sweet looking truck, and when compared to the Ranger, the cost is better... (I just look at what a X would cost and then think about how I could buy a new something for that much lol... less miles, warranty, all that jazz...) who knows...
--bryan

Originally posted by Ray Lobato
and this .......

Dead Link Removed

Someone gave you a picture for Christmas? Wow, what a gip of a Christmas present!

:D :D :D

Compressor, spray rig, air tools and the Explorer got an Alpine head unit, 4 Polk Speakers and a Clarion Camoflaged subwoofer (replaces the rear storage tray). See theprogress on my install...

Ray, thats awesome, I love that color! Welcome to the elite with the f-150! :)

Thanks Matt,
I love it! :D It's not a 4X4, but the commute over the hill is a much better ride, and I'm hoping that the MPG won't be too much of a difference either. I need to pickup a Tonnou (spelling?) cover to help that out.
Do you have any suggestions for FOG lights? It didn't come with foglights.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ray, this is gonna sound like a PIAA ad, but if you want, PIAA makes an airdam that will fit the 2-wheel drive trucks, but you can put four PIAA's in there (two of the bigger lights like the 80 XT's/520's and 2 of the smaller lights, like the 510's/520's). The airdam is like $175 plus you know, whatever for the cost of the lights.
That color of your truck is the color I like the most on these trucks, just is gorgeous.

Back