What does it do?

VairKing

Midwest-Xplorer Member
Reaction score
City, State
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 EB V8 AWD
I was scanning eBay, and came across this, and can't figure out what this thing is, or what it does to your truck. It claims to route exaust gas from the manifold into your exaust system...but doesn't the truck already do this? Hmmmmmmmmm

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like a scam to me... :rolleyes:

Check out his feedback... and see if he's sold this thing before and if people were happy with it.

Sanke oil,,,, avoid like the plague.

Hehe just checked the feedback, he hasnt sold any before, hopefully nobody will buy this...Buyer Beware!

He doesn't state what he's actually selling. Probably something to plug the EGR with or something. :rolleyes: Pointless, it closes itself as needed.

I don't know of a way to move exhaust away from the intake other than removing the intake and putting gaskets in that have no port opening for exhaust flow into the intake itself :)

If you plug or reroute the EGR gasses , you still have the hot stuff in/around your intake . Complete BS is what this auction is .

someone email him and ask for a picture!

Happy trails!!

funny how he says this thing wont trip a CEL, yet if what he is selling actully works, the only way for it to NOT throw a light would be to re-program the computer. this thing basically does away with the EGR, which very well could be illegal, and would fail emmisions.

Back