Where To Buy Mass Airflow Sensor,throttle Body Spacer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where To Buy Mass Airflow Sensor,throttle Body Spacer?

2000XPLORERSPORT

Reaction score
City, State
lambertville,mi.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 FORD EXPLORER SPORT
Im Looking Into Where I Can Purchase A Mass Airflow Sensor,aftermarket Of Course.jegs,summit,etc... Dont Have Them For My Truck. Can Someone Tell Me Where I Can Buy One That Will Fit/work On My 2000 4.0l Ohv Motor?i Need The Performance Mass Airflow Sensor,a Throttle Body Spacer,and Im Getting A Throttle Body Aftermarket One. Probably Bbk.and A Volant Cai.i Want To Get A Chip Or A Program Tuner To. I Know I Can Get A Jet Chip For My Application. But I Hear A Lot About These Bama Chips That You Give Them All Your Trucks Specs And They Program It Just For You. Would A Bama Chip Give More Power/torque Than The Jet Chip?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok,thanks! I Know About Rockauto. Thats A Good Site! But I Believe Its For All Stock Parts....

Can I ask why you think you need a larger maf and throttle body?
Also, what do you expect to gain from a throttle body spacer?
Now, as for tuning, this is where I would start--with an x-cal ( not a chip)

This will help greatly, and also help you see if other modifications are working .

Why I Need Them? To Get More Power And Torque. Isnt That What They Are For? Where Can I Purchase One Of Them X-cal Programmers Your Talkin Bout? And How Much Are They? But You Dont Think I Will Gain Anything From A Aftermarket Mass Airflow Sensor Or A Throttle Body Spacer? How About A Throttle Body In General? Like The Bbk They Got For My Truck?

Back