Who lives in Illinois? | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

27th sounds good... Schaumburg - the park on Higgins Rd... just east of the 53 - south side of the street

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

27th sounds good... Schaumburg - the park on Higgins Rd... just east of the 53 - south side of the street

I know it.. So you guys aren't talking about going offroading then?

I know it.. So you guys aren't talking about going offroading then?

Sorry, no wheelin up here. I believe there's a huge Cook Co. Forest Preserve park there or somethin along those lines... I've never been there for wheeling meets... Just met at a sitdown joint around woodfield

Sorry, no wheelin up here. I believe there's a huge Cook Co. Forest Preserve park there or somethin along those lines... I've never been there for wheeling meets... Just met at a sitdown joint around woodfield

Aww we should go to Gavers or the Fountains sometime.. As long as you don't mind not-completely-legal offroading

no, no, no, no...

we're talking about a meet - just guys getting together at the park to look at other guys rides...

weird, right?

perhaps not!

no, no, no, no...

we're talking about a meet - just guys getting together at the park to look at other guys rides...

weird, right?

perhaps not!

lol ok... But funny part? I'm not a guy..

Can I come :)

I'd like to meet some locals.

well, how would I know? I'm just a polak... signature would help.

anyone is welcome - bring anyone you want with you... dogs, cats are welcome too... as usuall

:confused:

well, how would I know? I'm just a polak... signature would help.

anyone is welcome - bring anyone you want with you... dogs, cats are welcome too... as usuall

:confused:

I didn't mean anything by telling you I was female, I wasn't offended at all.. But if you are, then I'm definitely not going to a meet.

c'mon... I was just kidding around. ;) As I said, anyone can attend. Last few times we tried to gather some people for a meet only two or three showed. Hope to see a lot of you guys and gals there!

Dre, will you're X be joining you? or is it in Poland?

Dre, will you're X be joining you? or is it in Poland?

it's in Poland... but I am shopping for another "X"... and might be closing a deal as we speak...

here's a picture of my rig in the parking lot... kind of big, isn't it?

Attachments

• DSC_0082x.JPG
    DSC_0082x.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 125

it's in Poland... but I am shopping for another "X"... and might be closing a deal as we speak...

here's a picture of my rig in the parking lot... kind of big, isn't it?

Why is it yellow?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's got yellow rear quarters... I did that cause I installed second gen taillights... Hope to paint the whole thing yellow... except the roof... soon.

here's another pic... just before the trip overseas:

Attachments

• 08-01-11_012x.JPG
    08-01-11_012x.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 155

Back