Worst stuck pic thread | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Worst stuck pic thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

wow lol what a video. amazing that car is still running. guy has some balls or maybe lack of sense to try that lol

well if you extend your breathers, guard your intake, place the intake up high, guard/move the computer.... you can drive through some pretty deep stuff, but yeah the interior will suffer :p

Cleanup is always a blast.

You dont realise how much you made my night with that video..

Nothing like a nice Noob video :thumbsup: ,

my worst stuck

It has been in the shop for 2 1/2 years!

I am still trying to dig it out!!!!

Attachments

• bogger_front.jpg
    bogger_front.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 6,808

Hammer said:

LOL. No **** man. What is going on over there? I'm ready to see that thing wheelin'!

Hammer, man you better get the 3 step wax system from 3M, is that mud inside the wheel well 2 years old then?

I cant believe its actually got tires now! WoW! hAHAHAHA

I dont push very hard, I also enjoy messing around with the race truck and that pulls me away from it.
I am getting pretty serious so we will hopefully be running mid october.

410, thats an old pic. I will try to get new ones asap

Looks more like some kids driving a stock XJ...
:thumbdwn:

Dre said:
Looks more like some kids driving a stock XJ...
:thumbdwn:

there's nothing wrong with that..

Hammer said:

geez, i wonder if it still runs, do you fire it up once in a while?

well it was funny to see them stuck. i almost fell out of my X lookin at them when i pulled up

gawt to love alberta mud....
i stalled my 8274 trying to pull myself foreward and dragged a XJ and landkruzer a good 20' in the process.... took 3 tug's from my buddys 3/4ton dodge to get me out backwards.... at one point the water was deep enuff it came in the passengers side door seals and my carpet gawt a lil wet :D

100_6537.jpg

that is an awesome pic.
that mud is pretty deep. somebody got real wet on that one.

now THATS a stuck :)

Stuck

Mekcanix and I went wheeling today and i got stuck well ;). Tried to get out a couple time but sank fast, had to get a pull from Mekcanix and his BII. Was a great day to be wheelin!

Attachments

• Stuck.jpg
    Stuck.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 5,087

yep did we have fun and that explorer was damn impressive what he drove into is like quick sand and has eaten in the last few months a few jeeps and full size trucks but infragate truck worked amazing :thumbsup: :navajo:

Sorry for the repost, like I said I've been quite inactive for the last year doing other stuff. I didn't realize the video was in this thread. The explorer now has 236K miles and is running strong. Haven't really wheeled it in over a year either, but some guy at work just lifted his Heep. Again, glad to be back.

Back