x-mas has been GOOD...(pic's)

Ak LTD Xplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 LIMITED OFF ROAD 4X4
x-mas has been good to me this year..i got a bug deflector it's going in my pile to me painted..i got vent visor's also going in my "to be painted pile"..and i got about $150 to spend..prolly on the truck..and i got a "FEAR THIS" decal for the back window..
2003-12-24%20001.JPG

2003-12-24%20006.JPG

2003-12-24%20004.JPG

my dad's X and mine in the garage
2003-12-24%20003.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Fear this sticker adds about 10 HP:D

might wanna use some of that 150$ to clean your truck ;)

Why it does very little good up here in the winter. The roads constantly throw dirt up on the car.

Oh what did you celebrate Christmas a day early or something?

Originally posted by AlaskanJack
Oh what did you celebrate Christmas a day early or something?

I would say it's because he is so close to Santa's starting point, but that doesn't explain why you don't have your gifts already. Jack were you not a good boy this year? Maybe Santa will realize his mistake and catch you on the flip flop.

What brand are those vent visors you got there? And yeah, that decals adds a touch of speed to the car. :p

Looks like a Genuine Ford Accessory. Awesome stuff for your truck man. I wish I can get stuff for my truck.

Originally posted by draft
What brand are those vent visors you got there? And yeah, that decals adds a touch of speed to the car. :p

Noob. Everyone knows only YELLOW decals add HP! White ones add torque! :D

I dont think I have ever seen a Limited with the side moulding removed before...Different to say the least:D

I think you need a bigger garage

Wish I had a garage to fit vehicles back to back like that.
Just how many cars can you fit in there if you really wanted too?

ok i can't clean my truck cause there's no insurance on it..i can't drive it to a car wash..an i can't do it at home cause it's 3 outside..an it ain't that dirty..

those are FORD vent visor's

the garage has 2 explorer's in it and 2 clasic car's in that pic's..but you can't see them in the pic..it will fit 6 car's in it..3 wide 2 long.

and we open prez on x-mas eve

next on the list..rear wind jammer(painted) fender flair's(painted also) plus $500 in other paint work..soon

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer

next on the list..rear wind jammer(painted) fender flair's(painted also) plus $500 in other paint work..soon

And he's only 15 yrs old!!!!!!!!

"And he's only 15 yrs old!!!!!!!!"

LOL...nope im 14....15 in may...lol

"I dont think I have ever seen a Limited with the side moulding removed before...Different to say the least"

look's pretty good don't it??

Back