Yomie's SAS....Again | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yomie's SAS....Again

I've finally been able to start to gathering up parts for a 44. I'm going to be using a HPD44 running it full width, with ford outers. Just a warning, this might take some time.

In the mean time, i took off the 3" BL, i cut up the front bumper, cut my front fender openings Jefe style, cut off the pieces behind the rear wheels, made the rear frenderwells a little bit larger, and completely removed the rear bumper to start fabbing one up.

In the end i still only plan on running a 36-37" tire. I will still be leafs. I will update this thread as i make more progress. So to start, no more body lift!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

missing rear lug nut?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Psst.... those tubes are the soft top frame btw...

no, he's got a cage
e794a420.jpg

I was kidding btw...

What am I looking for? The Dead tubes in the cage?

lol, fab school did pay off, yeah he's got a few dead tubes...

Just progress on the jeep its 8 lug rear/6 lug front....we don't have the 60 ready and we have a wheelin' trip next week, so he's wheelin it like that

Hey Jey, You gonna be ready for tellico in 10 months? Oct '08?

Hey Jey, You gonna be ready for tellico in 10 months? Oct '08?

eh i dunno. Not sure the ranger will be in one peice lol.

The skills I have now, I don't think I can leave my ranger the same, I've got to cut that stick welded square tubing **** off of there. :roll:

eh i dunno. Not sure the ranger will be in one peice lol.

The skills I have now, I don't think I can leave my ranger the same, I've got to cut that stick welded square tubing **** off of there. :roll:

LOL i totally hear ya on that

I got some work done today...

Moved my front shackle hangers up almost 3", almost flush with the frame, stiffened up my 5 leaf waggy's with a lifted YJ leaf (3rd longest in the pack). The ride improved 100% with the added leaf

I had ot help my buddy with his YJ also...I'll have pics maybe tomorrow

SHackle hanger before
DSC03373.jpg

Ground off
DSC03377.jpg

after
DSC03387.jpg

Working
DSC03386.jpg

Added a 4" YJ leaf to my 5 leaf waggy pack (3rd from top)
DSC03378.jpg

YJ 4" lift and 40's Tuned port vette 350
DSC03381.jpg

DSC03395.jpg

DSC03383.jpg

Back