44th Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari (TDS) Who's in? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

44th Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari (TDS) Who's in?

I'm out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not going to make it out there:(

Looks like the chance for rain is slim and none now :thumbsup:
Anybody register for the TDS raffle?

DB_1 said:
Looks like the chance for rain is slim and none now :thumbsup:
Anybody register for the TDS raffle?
I am registered, and I imagine that John is also.

List of those coming:
DB_1 (rider)
Jefe
FROADER
Brother_of_Jefe
Jason69
BKennedy
FAKRWEE
Paul B.
tdavis
Chief34

I will be joining you guys out there on Saturday. I probably won't be driving on any trails as I have to take more pictures for my Photoessay.

Do you guys plan on heading out onto the trails around 9:00am?

Thanks, Chris.

I was going to pre-register but I didn't out of laziness but hopefully I can get out there early enough on Fri. to register if they are doing so.

I got a call today from Winter saying my rocksliders were finish, so he's bring out my truck also on Sat. morning. I'm also bring 7 wood pallets for firewood.

Camper is loaded, filled with water; camper fridge is up and running, full of food; brand new deep discharge batteries fully charged in the camper. All I need to do tomorrow is load the zuk, throw some clothes/bed stuff in the camper, and load some wood on the trailer, and GET OUT OF HERE ON TIME for once.

Ok, I just jinxed myself.. :rolleyes:

Not goona make it, I gotta start working on that axle this weekend, and I still don't have the sliders back on yet....if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Is Winter gonna make it out?

I got the RV mostly packed, loaded the rear of the Explorer with wood (mostly big stuff). My ARB seem to be working in the driveway since I can't turn the steering wheel. Changed out the relay thinking that might be it, but I won't know until I hit the trail.

BKennedy said:
I got the RV mostly packed, loaded the rear of the Explorer with wood (mostly big stuff). My ARB seem to be working in the driveway since I can't turn the steering wheel. Changed out the relay thinking that might be it, but I won't know until I hit the trail.
I'm glad yours was that easy. Finally got around to checking on mine tonight :rolleyes: Its FUBAR'd :mad: I knew it was bad when I went to test it and I could turn a wheel without the other wheel or driveshaft turning. Popped the cover and there are hundreds of little teeth in the bottom of the diff, and the helical gears for the L/S portion are stripped bare. :eek: So I'm 2wd for the weekend.

So are we waiting for the E-locker, or going ARB John?

Jefe said:
I'm glad yours was that easy. Finally got around to checking on mine tonight :rolleyes: Its FUBAR'd :mad: I knew it was bad when I went to test it and I could turn a wheel without the other wheel or driveshaft turning. Popped the cover and there are hundreds of little teeth in the bottom of the diff, and the helical gears for the L/S portion are stripped bare. :eek: So I'm 2wd for the weekend.

So are we waiting for the E-locker, or going ARB John?
I am without feelings of guilt..........but that sucks for you.. :p :fire:

Rick said:
I'm not going to make it out there:(

WHAT no birthday celebration? :( And Bill what happened? I don't check the site for a couple of days and things start falling apart :D

Paul and I should be getting there around 2:00 pm. COLIN leave your cell phone on in case we get lost. ;)

Anybody have any ideas on what to do if the sites taken by chance? :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FROADER said:
Aye aye Chief Lost and Found. :)

Yep, brave drivem good. :D

PM me your cell. I don't have it.

Back