FROADER's '04 E-350 | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FROADER's '04 E-350

That blows Colin, are those power or manual mirrors? I heard JB weld in the door locks really sucks but that's just what ive heard:p:

Your van must have been sitting for quite awhile for a wasp nest to develop.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, it does blow. They are power mirrors. I did some pricing today after work and I can either get:

New glass
Ford - $105
Other - $86

New complete mirror assembly:
Ford - $190
Other - $170

Used complete assembly:
Other - $107

are they the same as the Super Duty Mirrors? Maybe you can upgrade to ones with the turning indicator, or the new telescopeing ones;):thumbsup:

So you have called another to the van side....even tho this is the gas burner version you have sold me on a van. Very well done sir. I borrowed this one from another Church for the Church I go to so we could use it in conjunction with our two buses. It rocked. So I took a pic for Colin

Van1.jpg

Is this van and trailer going to be prepared to bring home it's new running gear this weekend? You better eat your wheaties, I've only moved these 3 times in 4 months due to how heavy it is.

Is this van and trailer going to be prepared to bring home it's new running gear this weekend? You better eat your wheaties, I've only moved these 3 times in 4 months due to how heavy it is.

1.Back both trailers up end to end.
2. Drop Colins trailer.
3. nose explorer to trailer hitch
4. drag axles from one trailer to other with winch
5.;)

Your van still uses these!:eek: I just this on Ford website and didn't know, I just thought it had a arms by now.:confused:

ecn09_pg_033_ext_lg.jpg

on the plus side the '09 with the brake controler built in look sweet inside...Can I get one of these in a C class motor home please! :D

ecn09_pg_558_int_lg.jpg

Your van still uses these!:eek: I just this on Ford website and didn't know, I just thought it had a arms by now.:confused:

IZWack's U-Haul probably had those too

All of the Econolines I've ran across all have TTB .. SLA's are a GM van thing I think

They are still on there. We were going to put the wheels and tires on the axles then just bounce them off, but we had no time tonight. Then, the guy I borrowed the trailer from needed to use it tonight, so... they are going to his shop until I need them. Randomness tonight since I got off work trying to deal with this crap.

Not mounted on a car, they look like 31s on 15s, haha. Anyway, when's the axle swap going down?

no black paint? Is that a future mod?

oh yeah, I just double checked, you stiffed me ten bucks on the wheels, I'm sure you'll make up for it on my spa gift certificate LOL.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back