FROADER's '04 E-350 | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FROADER's '04 E-350

Bling wheels .. so this puts you into the 8x170mm pattern?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whatever should I do with these...they just fell into the back of my truck today:D

I hear they fit a ford van, but I don't remember seeing any leafs under the front of vans. Hmmmm... :p:

colin_springs.jpg

Oh sweet Stic-o, you building an rc car?

In! Thanks for the chance Froader!

Saweeeet!! Thanks again for picking those up Stic!

List of things needed to start this swap:
1. Drop pitman arm (which I read/heard the stock 4wd SD pitman arm is a 2" drop compared to 2wd.)
2. Stock SD drag link

3. Front shocks and *custom towers
4. Winter (fabber friend) to have time

*see #4

List of things needed to start this swap:
1. Drop pitman arm (which I read/heard the stock 4wd SD pitman arm is a 2" drop compared to 2wd.)

If you want I'll snap a pic of my dads SD Pitman tomorrow.;) I thought it was straight though:scratch:

It could be, but I heard someone say that before. I don't know anyone with a stock 4wd SD around here. They all have lifts.

Maybe measure the drop as well as taking a pic of your dad's? That would be great.

It could be, but I heard someone say that before. I don't know anyone with a stock 4wd SD around here. They all have lifts.

Maybe measure the drop as well as taking a pic of your dad's? That would be great.

sure, no problem. I know his is stock:p:

funny...from Quigley's website...too bad yours is a '04:rolleyes: Hey what year is IZ's new van! :p:

Limited Time Offer

Convert Your Pre-Owned

If you have visited our web page, you are aware of Quigley Motor Company's policy of converting new untitled vehicles only. To every rule there is an exception!

In 2009, we have that exception. Significant changes in the 2009 Ford vans has left us with inventory that we can not use in our 4x4 conversion process for this year's van.

Therefore, the unique opportunity exists to have late model vans converted to 4 wheel drive. So for a limited time (as long as the inventory last) Quigley Motor Co., Inc. is offering to convert your pre-owned 2005 to 2008 Ford van to 4-wheel-drive.

All components used will be new and current for that model year. The cost of the 4x4 system will be the same as the current pricing of $10,795.00 and will carry a 12 month /12,000 mile warranty.

Contact our sales department for more details.

Mine is an 01 -- but man, even if it was the right year, that price is kinda steep!

Back