Official 2011 Uwharrie Planning Thread | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official 2011 Uwharrie Planning Thread

Hey Burns! You're not even on your own list! ;) What site are you staying at, so we can all find you when we get in Friday night? I don't have a CB - only ham radio. I'm thinking I might actually cut out after dinner on Saturday, and hit the road, since I'd probably be leaving Sunday morning anyway. I've got to get some work in on my camper project during the long weekend, and it's a 3 hour drive. So, if anyone needs a site for Saturday night, it should be available.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gonna be hot! The trails would be a lot more fun if we were going the following weekend. Supposed to rain all next week.

Hey Burns! You're not even on your own list! ;) What site are you staying at, so we can all find you when we get in Friday night?

DUH lol Whoops

Burns (Site 44) (3 Days)

Im planing on getting there at 12 or at 1 on Friday.

Just got me some leaf springs today at the junkyard after work. No got to find some time to swap them out by friday. lol

My biggest problem is trying to get my AC working right by Friday. ;) Doesn't look like that's going to happen though. :(

Just got a good bit of work done. Need to get the truck loaded tomm and we will almost be ready

super stoked. just did work on the war wagon so i will be ready to go when the sun comes up.

Well men you ready

fixed it for ya

Pending traffic, should be there between 7 and 8, I hope. Now I just need to pack!

well i am going to have to back out i was just offered over time and time and a half for the 4th, hope to make it to a run some time

I am less than 2 hours away so i will be there early on Friday and will leave late that night. Is a CB required for forum runs? In that case I better pick up an antenna this week. The truck is up for pre-trip maintenance tomorrow and Thursday. I can't wait!

Hey we will be there aroung one pm we have to leave here at five am to get there by one...where will you be at?

Here is my cell guys....please use this with respect :) 931-265-2036

Ok, I'm here. Where is everyone?! ;)

Great meeting everyone, and thanks for letting me ride with you today. I'll have some pictures and video to post when I'm back in town.

Were pulling out of the outpost as soon as our potato wedges are done

Were pulling out of the outpost as soon as our potato wedges are done

Those and the tenderloin biscuit are worth the drive up there. The trails are just a plus!

We made it up to Greensboro tonight and will leave here Tuesday morning.

We blew the front right tire in the F-250 at about 60 not thirty mins from leaving. That was fun. Beat the truck up a little.

i really wish i could have made it. I was packed for 3 days and reserved my camping spot. Dad had a heart attack on Thursday night and I drove up to Ohio to be with him and my mom and sisters. Just got home about 30 min ago. I hope you all had fun. There is always next year. When is the next get together?

We made it up to Greensboro tonight and will leave here Tuesday morning.

We blew the front right tire in the F-250 at about 60 not thirty mins from leaving. That was fun. Beat the truck up a little.

Glad you guys are OK, and hope the truck isn't bad. Thanks again for setting this up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i really wish i could have made it. I was packed for 3 days and reserved my camping spot. Dad had a heart attack on Thursday night and I drove up to Ohio to be with him and my mom and sisters. Just got home about 30 min ago. I hope you all had fun. There is always next year. When is the next get together?

Oh man, sorry to hear that. Obviously family is more important. Hope your Dad is OK.

Back