Is the Big One coming..This Week? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is the Big One coming..This Week?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well the Yellowstone volcano is the worlds biggest super volcano its a global killer and its long over due for its annual eruption.
check it out.
http://armageddononline.tripod.com/volcano.htm
That looks like a real reputable web site; I like the informative articles on alien invasions and silent, deadly methane explosions that would wipe out the world. I mean, I have had some pretty nasty SBD methane explosions, but never have I killed anyone with them....:mattmoon::fart::D

That looks like a real reputable web site; I like the informative articles on alien invasions and silent, deadly methane explosions that would wipe out the world. I mean, I have had some pretty nasty SBD methane explosions, but never have I killed anyone with them....:mattmoon::fart::D

that you know of!!!!!:p::rolleyes:

ha ha ya very true sorry watched it on the history channel the other day and that was sadly the only site i knew of. sorry ha ha. and i use to live in Wyoming it was always a big issue.

ha ha ya very true sorry watched it on the history channel the other day and that was sadly the only site i knew of. sorry ha ha. and i use to live in Wyoming it was always a big issue.
If that thing blew, I guess it would not matter where you lived. The flatulance that ends the world. Wow.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Shaky Shaky again!!! 3.9 at 10:55am Borrego Springs the center

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Shaky Shaky again!!! 3.9 at 10:55am Borrego Springs the center
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

I think its just some crazy government cover-up. They are testing a new weapon and just want us to think its earthquakes.

...Rock and roll baby...:D

...We had an earthquake at 5 pm this evening of a 3.8 magnitude centered in Yorba Linda..We just received 2 more which were 4.0 and 3.0 centered the same place, back to back, just a few minutes ago..

...I am checking the maps but their time stamp is out of whack and says it's Friday...:rolleyes:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/33.35.-119.-117.php
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/33.35.-119.-117_eqs.php

think they post the times in GMT :dunno:

Here we go again... Just had a 4.4 six miles from westlake village. so probally nobody felt it.:rolleyes:

I was in the bathroom (worst place for a quake can I just say:() when I heard all the walls crack and shift, like a big gust of wind hit the house. never felt anything though.

Of course it is kinda Earthquake weather.

...Didn't feel it here but, I hope you were able to finish your um, paperwork...:D

...If you noticed, they are all working their way up to San Francisco for the big Finale..:D

...If you noticed, they are all working their way up to San Francisco for the big Finale..:D
I think the Serious Explorations server is up there so lets hope not. That and Tom Davis.........the rest of that city I could do without.:p:

This thread is over a month old. Getting tired of waiting here--:p:

I was told that by now I would have ocean front veiw within a day of the rocky islands

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back