2020 Aviator Reserve

Warscha

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal, Quebec
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Lincoln Aviator Res
I finally got to sit in my new Aviator.
Ordered it on April 23rd, it just arrived at my dealer today.
Delivery set for Tuesday.
It's gonna be a loooong weekend.
20190823_112239.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How dare you let it sit at the dealership through the weekend.

I know right.
Buuut, apparently they have to do all that dealer prep and stuff.
Of course there's the recall.

It's been 4 months, what's a couple (4) more days.

Congrats. Still waiting on mine. It's not slated to be built until the end of September. Ugh. LOL.

OMG.
Picked up yesterday at 5:00pm.
It is amazing, everything they have been saying and more.
The phone as a key is not ready to roll out yet, it's supposed to be in a month or so.

The intelligent cruise control works very well.
The only issue with it so far is that it reads speed signs on both sides of the road.
So if your on a service road of the highway it saw 50km (on the right side) then 100km (on the left side)
It also saw the 60km min speed of the highway, so maybe a little tweaking needs to be done.

The seats are comfortable AF, the massage is sooo much better than my 2018 Explorer.

Over all I'm already in love.

For those of you still waiting, it's worth the wait.
For those of you still on the fence, jump off and get in..

20190828_100134.jpg

20190828_100042.jpg

20190828_100017.jpg

20190828_095952.jpg

20190828_095940.jpg

20190828_095931.jpg

20190828_095916.jpg

20190828_095906.jpg

20190828_100134 (1).jpg

20190828_100042.jpg

20190828_100017.jpg

20190828_095952.jpg

20190828_095940.jpg

20190828_095931.jpg

20190828_095916.jpg

OMG.
Picked up yesterday at 5:00pm.
It is amazing, everything they have been saying and more.
The phone as a key is not ready to roll out yet, it's supposed to be in a month or so.

The intelligent cruise control works very well.
The only issue with it so far is that it reads speed signs on both sides of the road.
So if your on a service road of the highway it saw 50km (on the right side) then 100km (on the left side)
It also saw the 60km min speed of the highway, so maybe a little tweaking needs to be done.

The seats are comfortable AF, the massage is sooo much better than my 2018 Explorer.

Over all I'm already in love.

For those of you still waiting, it's worth the wait.
For those of you still on the fence, jump off and get in..View attachment 173189 View attachment 173190 View attachment 173191 View attachment 173192 View attachment 173193 View attachment 173194 View attachment 173195

View attachment 173181

View attachment 173182

View attachment 173183

View attachment 173184

View attachment 173185

View attachment 173186

View attachment 173187

View attachment 173188
And the Price?

I'm in Canada.
So, it'll be different for you.
Just over 87k
This is the Reserve II with all the options

Congrats on the new Aviator. I have a similar one on order with the Roast interior. Scheduled for build the week of Oct. 4. Great pics. How is the ride? Any issues with the 22" wheels?

So far they're great.
But, I've only driven about 20kms so far.

Beautiful inside and out. Did the dealer work with you on the final price? They don't seem to be so inclined to come off MSRP here.

No deals to be had.
Take it or the next guy will.
Mine was the second to arrive at my dealer.
The first one is a black on black (which I don't like)
They were stock orders, so I put a deposit on it back in April.
The day the first one came in it was sold, but the guy can't take delivery until the end of September, because they need it in the showroom.
So. I am one of the first (if not the first) Aviator driver's in Montreal.

I was able to get X plan pricing (Friends and Family) which is invoice plus .06% plus $275 admin fee if my memory is correct. If you know someone who works for Ford they’d be happy to get a X plan number for you. One of the forums, maybe Blue Oval, will help you get one. Also, if you’re a Costco member, you can get one from them. I went the Costco route first but found that the closest “participating” dealer was hundreds of miles away. Got the X Plan number from a friend’s Uncle, went to my local dealer and had no problem.

I'm in Canada.
So, it'll be different for you.
Just over 87k
This is the Reserve II with all the options
Technically, in Canada, there is no Reserve I or II. The options when building the Aviator are; Reserve and/or Grand Touring.

Peter

I was able to get X plan pricing (Friends and Family) which is invoice plus .06% plus $275 admin fee if my memory is correct. If you know someone who works for Ford they’d be happy to get a X plan number for you. One of the forums, maybe Blue Oval, will help you get one. Also, if you’re a Costco member, you can get one from them. I went the Costco route first but found that the closest “participating” dealer was hundreds of miles away. Got the X Plan number from a friend’s Uncle, went to my local dealer and had no problem.
It is 0.6%.

Technically, in Canada, there is no Reserve I or II. The options when building the Aviator are; Reserve and/or Grand Touring.

Peter
This is true.
But if you add the 202A package I believe it's considered the Reserve II.
At least that's what I was told.

Either way it is one mean machine.

I'll definitely be checking it out once my dealer gets them in.

Looks great. I take delivery this Saturday. Reserve II with every option available. White with Ebony interior. Bought at X-Plan. Pricing ESP since I plan to keep it longer than four years.

Looks great. I take delivery this Saturday. Reserve II with every option available. White with Ebony interior. Bought at X-Plan. Pricing ESP since I plan to keep it longer than four years.
What kind of numbers are you getting for the ESP? Planning on keeping mine for a while as well.

What kind of numbers are you getting for the ESP? Planning on keeping mine for a while as well.
blwnsmoke mentioned he hoped to have the ESP costs for the Aviator tomorrow.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Zeigler is the only pricing I’ve found so far. It is $1710 for 8/100 with enhanced first day rental and lighting. Anxious to see Joel’s prices.

Back