• Register Today It's free!

2020 Aviator Reserve Ordered

Warscha

Reaction score
City, State
Montreal, Quebec
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Lincoln Aviator Res

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ordered my 2020 Aviator Reserve on April 26th.
It is supposed it arrive mid July.
So far I can't get any update on the status.
I have my widow sticker.
http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=5lm5j7xc6lgl01193
If anybody can give me some insight as to how I can get more info that would be great

Your dealer nor we will have any further info then what you have. Yours was built early as a dealer stock unit and is buried in one of their storage lots.

As stated in the order thread, until there is an "ok to buy" given on Aviators, it will continue to sit. Once that is given, all of them need to be reinspected. Every day that goes buy, more are put in the lots and continue to stack up.

I personally do not see a mid July delivery happening.

I was told by Lincoln Concierge that if my dealer switches it to a retail order it should get fast tracked.
Is this true, to your knowledge?

Also, I believe they are in "okay to buy" status now

I was told by Lincoln Concierge that if my dealer switches it to a retail order it should get fast tracked.
Is this true, to your knowledge?
From what I understand, once its entered as dealer or retail order, there is not a lot of time to change it. And if yours has already been built, it has to be reinspected either way. Retail orders aren't inspected, unless something unusual pops up, so yours is gonna sit for a while probably.

How can I tell if it is already built

How can I tell if it is already built
According to the Window Sticker, the build date was June 14th. 1201906141204
Looks like $99,827 with tax.:eek:

Peter

Last edited:

Does anybody know if the "okay to buy" has been declared for the Aviator yet?

Any ideas when stock will be shipping to Canada

No clue - I'd assume they already are since there is nothing holding them back. However plant is shut down for 10 days for the holiday so not much for production available to ship.

Back