2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2020 Extended Service Plans Pricing @ Dealer Cost

PM’d!!! I am picking up my 2021 ST on Saturday and they are charging me $1,995 for 100k. Please help. Hehehe
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new ST. :wave:

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are the current prices for the ESP posted somewhere, or should we just PM Blwnsmoke? This sounds like a great opportunity for an extended warranty!

Are the current prices for the ESP posted somewhere, or should we just PM Blwnsmoke? This sounds like a great opportunity for an extended warranty!
You need to PM him. Nothing is posted.

I have ONE rule, PM me for Joel's contact info. I do not want his email he setup for this posted on the forum because then it will just get full of SPAM. This email is strictly for members to contact him direct.

DO NOT write on my profile page asking for Joel's info, again my ONE rule, PM me. Profile page conversations are public for anyone logged in to see. These posts will not get replied too.

Just like the 5th Gen, you can get an ESP @ cost through Joel. 2020 Pricing is listed and I do have a screen shot of the 7 and 8 year prices with all mileage options.

7/100k = $1355
7/125k = $1,870
7/150k = $2,720
8/100k = $1,545
8/125k = $2,135
8/150k = $3,115.

These are standard $100 Deductible for AWD units (he used my ST VIN). Roughly $200 more if you want the $50 deductible. These also include 1st day rental but NOT enhance 1st day. They also do not include the LED coverage which is usually a little over $100.

I wanted to post this to minimize the amount of emails to Joel right now since nobody has their vehicle and he can't sell one for a vehicle that does not exist.

PRICES CAN CHANGE BUT THIS IS WHAT IS IN THE SYSTEM AS OF TODAY.

Again, you can get $200 over cost for Canadian Explorers/Aviators through our contact up there. The pricing above is US pricing only.
Another happy customer!

I have had my 2017 limited for more than 2 years, and it has 50,000 miles on it. Can I still buy the extended warranty, if not I will have to trade it in before next winter. Who the heck thought an internal water pump was a good idea?

I have had my 2017 limited for more than 2 years, and it has 50,000 miles on it. Can I still buy the extended warranty, if not I will have to trade it in before next winter. Who the heck thought an internal water pump was a good idea?
I think you can. Best to contact blwnsmoke for Joel's contact info. He's a good guy to deal with.

Yes. Contact as posted above.

Peter

I just received a quote from Ford for an esp that is , in my opinion high. If the max number of year they do is 8 from original delivery date I only need 75,000 miles max. Is this offer still available? If yes I will pm for a price quote. Not certain I will take out an esp. I have never done so before but this forum is scaring me :). I have always done most of my own work on my cars but not this one..

As far as I know, this is still valid info. You can contact blwnsmoke to confirm and get the information necessary to get a quote.

Peter

As far as I know, this is still valid info. You can contact blwnsmoke to confirm and get the information necessary to get a quote.

Peter
Thanks

Peter
sorry for the seemingly stupid question but how do I send blwnsmoke a pm?

At the top of the page click on the envelope. Then click start conversation and enter his user name. To hen type your message and send it. Good luck and hope this helps.

Not a dumb question. It has been asked a number of times before. Dale mentioned or you can go to the first post in this thread, click on his picture (avatar) and you will see 'Start a Conversation' option pop up.

Peter

At the top of the page click on the envelope. Then click start conversation and enter his user name. To hen type your message and send it. Good luck and hope this helps.
THanks, appreciate it.

New to the board, but I’m approaching 12k miles on 2020 Platinum. Ford ESP quoted me $3300 for $50 deductible, 8 years, 125k Extra care - Lombard Ford beat them at $1796.00. If you sign up for their originations, they sent me a $226 discount code.

Also, I through all the numbers into a spreadsheet and the $50 deductible was the best overall deal for the money.

Thanks to everybody on this post as I have had mine in the shop for missing pieces, software updates, incorrect badging, missing parts, etc..

1F70F306-1F83-4153-95E5-9A9AC2058694.png

Check Flood Ford...they'll beat your prices by a long shot.

New to the board, but I’m approaching 12k miles on 2020 Platinum. Ford ESP quoted me $3300 for $50 deductible, 8 years, 125k Extra care - Lombard Ford beat them at $1796.00. If you sign up for their originations, they sent me a $226 discount code.

Also, I through all the numbers into a spreadsheet and the $50 deductible was the best overall deal for the money.

Thanks to everybody on this post as I have had mine in the shop for missing pieces, software updates, incorrect badging, missing parts, etc..

View attachment 342918
You didn't check with Joel? He usually has the better price AND 0% payment plan.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back