MD: Thursday July 13th Chipotle Arundel Mills, MD | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MD: Thursday July 13th Chipotle Arundel Mills, MD

ions said:
I'll be there if I don't have to work (don't have the work sheet infront of me) that night IF I do you all are welcome to arundel mills Starbucks for free drinks :p

You're my hero, man :D -->Starbucks addict<--

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jimcom said:
Anyway, why not bring her to chipotle Kev?
She currently lives in Richmond VA. Weekends are either up here or down there. Her house goes on the market end of this month on hopes of having the move completed by September.

Well it looks like I work from 1:30 to 10:15 (we close the store gates at 9:30) so I'm not gonna make it but what I say goes! Come by (I might be too busy to talk been gettin busy lately) but hell FREE DRINKS!!! :p

Bump

we're good to go! i just need to map the place

Looking forward to it!
I had a few free hours sunday for the first time in a long long time so I got my audio stuff installed at the circuit city thats right there across the street from chipotle while I went to see Pirates 2 at Muvico.
LOL, why does that sentance seem like an advertisement for Arundel Mills?
Circuit City, Chipotle, Muvico, lol, this post sponsered by Arundel Mills. :)

Anyway, the system sounds good, but I can't figure out how they wired power to the sub?
I don't see a cable going to the batt. I thought that was kinda neccesary?
That shows you what a newb I am.
Of course I'm dumb so maybe they did something different.
I'll let you smart people look at it and maybe you'll see something I don't. :)
See y'all tomorrow. :)

FROADER said:
Someone take pics of IZwack and Stephen if he makes it, they are very incognito... :p
LOL no1's going to be doing that :p

FROADER said:
Someone take pics of IZwack and Stephen if he makes it, they are very incognito... :p

I don't think the rest of the interweb would like to see a photo of Izwack :D

AHAH! there was a photo of me once on here, but I deleted it!! WOO!!!

IZwack is wack

Camera phones :)

why is it every maryland M&G it rains ?

I dunno, maybe someone up there is trying to tell us something? LOL :)
I think it'll clear up by tonight.
The rain is an excuse not to wash the explorer though. :p

I think i'm going to pass on the Explorer bath too... looks like it's "chance of showers" all damn night again. Welcome to Maryland, the MidAtlantic tropics :rolleyes:

Spas said:
I think i'm going to pass on the Explorer bath too... looks like it's "chance of showers" all damn night again. Welcome to Maryland, the MidAtlantic tropics :rolleyes:

Bah dont make us drag your <°))))>< ass out there :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back