Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Stalling at idle without codes.

Discussion in 'All Other Makes and Models' started by YBCold, May 26, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    Tags:
    1. YBCold

YBCold Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Las Vegas NV
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      91 ×∟┬
      so im having a stall at idle usually when coming to a stop. it was a rare occurence but last week someone who had the car ran it until it had no gas. Since then I replaced the fuel filter, and seafoamed the intake hoping it might fix any potential issue with the IAC if it had one. Im not throwing any codes all the drive cycles are complete on my scanner. Start up is fine. I suspected the Torque converter but have no good way to fill the tranny since there is no dip stick and needs to be done from the underside via a drain plug. Anyone out there want to point me in the right direction?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.