post pics of your HID's | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

post pics of your HID's

post pics of you HID's in action whether their in stock housing or diamond or projector housing. also tell what brand, what K too.

hope to see lots of pics :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i'd like to see what he has done.
i had cams, tq convertor, was tune, headers and exhaust and it pushed out 476

My brother works at Lithia Chevy South Anchorage. I know hes always going on bunisses trips so hes makes damn good money for being 23 years old...He alway playing with that damn truck. He has more done to it by now I'm sure! I know he has Programmer...headers...exhaust...air intake...Thats just what I can rember...I would have to ask him next time he's on MSN...Its hard to rember stuff like that...

I win, so what's my prize?

Sorry no prize but yes you're bang on...8000k. Just found the box.

I wouldn't mind try a set of 6000K in Xploder though.

I'm good. =)

Are they Bi-Xenon?

I'm good. =)

Are they Bi-Xenon?

Damn it you ask too many questions....I'll go check.

Yes they are Bi-Xenon...is that good or bad?

lol ur to funny danny

ya i did............ still thinking about it....... kinda shy and feel auckword around people i dont know (i'm really weird about that :confused:)

I don't know any of them! I'm just going with a few friends of my own to feel less auckword...You could bring friends to! Or we could hang out before hand so you know me better before jumping into that...

Brother just saw this and said " i also have a K&N intake, SLP catback exhaust, and a Superchips tuner"

these hid's work well in heavy blowing snow

Back