What are ppl's opinions on the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Tires? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What are ppl's opinions on the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Tires?

Im buying new tires within the next couple of weeks.
I researched these at TireRack.com and they seem to be one of the best for what I will use them for. I do 75% highway driving, and live in New Hampshire so I go skiing up North a lot where I encounter a lot of snowy/dirt roads.

these tires are listed at $101 right now on TireRack which includes a $50 mail in rebate through Bridgestone.
alls I would then need is someone to mount them onto my rims.
any opinions on these or similar tires would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

2000 XLT 4wd SOHC

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't think many here have them. The tirerack reviews are probably your best resource. I almost got them, but liked the Perilli Scorpion A/T's better.
You may also want to check with a local tire shop. If one carries them, you may be able to get a better deal with a shop. My tires were cheaper at tirerack, but the local tire shop was cheaper once you included mounting & balancing and all that...

the REVO's are sweet! if i had the money and wanted an AT that would be them...

I really like mine. Had them almost a year with very little wear.
667201_6_full.jpg

i got them this summer, but about 3k on them so far and i love them! great wet weather traction. i'm looking foward to the 12-18" snow storm we're getting today into tomorrow.

685271_67_full.jpg

great foot print

-kenny :usa:

REVOs

Just bought a set of Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 105s based on the survey ratings on Tirerack.com

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...WL&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes#Survey

During this past storm, on 1/22/05, we in NE PA recieved about a foot of snow and I was able to travel my 20 mile commute from work with NO problems. I kicked my 97 explorer into 4X4 and the Dueler REVOs allowed me to tackle Interstate 84 at 50 MPH whereas in the previous snowstorm my GoodYear Wrangler RT/S' had me crawling with the sedans.

My take on the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo = A+++
Worth every penny!

Back