Official BS thread!! | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official BS thread!!

whats goin on

whats up everyone, were from milton(just some lil hick town west of bloomsburg). my girl n i do some wheelin every once in awhile even thou we just have a stock '00 x-sport. were do you guys usually have your meetings ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

frickea86 said:
i think it had to do alot with user error ...... :p

I would have to agree it must have been an ID 10 T error. You figure a Engineer like Jeff could figure out how fix a computer..

might be right ben, but i am also ammazed some people here can actuly use a computer let alone the internet

Blee1099 said:
I would have to agree it must have been an ID 10 T error. You figure a Engineer like Jeff could figure out how fix a computer..
:mattmoon:

'nuf said!

Tara, we're probably not gonna make it. Too many other things to do. Besides, we don't wanna give Rachel nightmares (and that's a 50/50 tossup whether it's the halloween stuff or the people :p :D ;)

JDraper said:
:mattmoon:

'nuf said!

Tara, we're probably not gonna make it. Too many other things to do. Besides, we don't wanna give Rachel nightmares (and that's a 50/50 tossup whether it's the halloween stuff or the people :p :D ;)

i heard that...i'm 21 and still have nightmares... :eek:

For anyone who follows the soap opera that is my life:

I went to court over Tank's ininsured driving charge on friday, facing a $1000 fine, 12 points on my license (instant suspension) and up to a year in jail ... and the Judge decided not to grant me a second postponement, so I had to enter a guilty plea and waive my right to the lawyer I can't afford. The verdict?

$155 in court costs and one year probation before Judgement. Ben seems to think "I have a horseshoe up my @$$" :D

I'd say at LEAST one horseshoe up there, maybe more (but that's a personal issue :D :D :eek: ). Glad to hear it went pretty well. I think I'd be quite happy with that judgement.

Now... ARE YA GONNA PLAY BY THE RULES NOW???
:D :p

Good to hear everything went well Linds. Have we learned a lesson!?

JDraper said:

Now... ARE YA GONNA PLAY BY THE RULES NOW???
:D :p

What can we say, life is full of difficult choices for Lindsy to make. I say get a shock collar for her so we can correct her when she makes the wrong decision. That be entertaining.

nice to hear that your seeing some light at then end of the tunnel....

Well i figured that tara shouldn't be the only one to show off their X in here :p so, i decided to go out and take some pictures at a local park after i got BigRed all nice and clean. Also, i put a nice new fresh coat of wax on her today...so shes sparkling.... :D

OH hey, i also painted my windjammer, i just repainted it black it was getting a little to faded for my taste.... :)
Here they are.....
17893fallpics_003-med.jpg

17893fallpics_004-med.jpg

17893fallpics_005-med.jpg

17893fallpics_008-med.jpg

Am I still allowed to BS in this thread???? Ben I hate you, but Im sure you already know that.

Texplorer said:
Am I still allowed to BS in this thread???? Ben I hate you, but Im sure you already know that.

Its okay.. I have to give the car back on Wednesday.. Its going to the US mint for as a loaner while we work on a car for their director or somebody important.

If everyone is going that route, I'm gonna throw a few up :p

Attachments

• DSC00903.JPG
    DSC00903.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC00904.JPG
    DSC00904.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00905.JPG
    DSC00905.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 119

Blee1099 said:
What can we say, life is full of difficult choices for Lindsy to make. I say get a shock collar for her so we can correct her when she makes the wrong decision. That be entertaining.

Now THAT would be amusing :D! Only problem is we would run out of batteries too fast.....:eek: :p:

There's an easy fix for that. Just use a car battery instead. It will knock her out for 20 minutes at a time.

I say a long extension cord attached to a 220V circuit ;) :p

IAmTodd said:
I say a long extension cord attached to a 220V circuit ;) :p

um...no...we don't want barbecued spas, it just wouldn't smell right...i'm liking the car battery idea.... :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man, what did I ever do to y'all....? :p :rolleyes: :p

Be nice to me or I'll sic a spasticat on you!

Attachments

• Hiiiiiiiii Yah.jpg
    Hiiiiiiiii Yah.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 103

Back