69.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 751
  • 69a.JPG
    69a.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 740
  • 70.JPG
    70.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 755

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pictures G

Attachments

• 73.JPG
    73.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 760
  • 77.JPG
    77.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 746
  • 83.JPG
    83.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 736

Pictures H

Attachments

• 86.JPG
    86.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 735
  • 87.JPG
    87.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 743

that looks really good was it put on by you or by someone else

Burns said:
that looks really good was it put on by you or by someone else

Read the thread.

MAN!!! I want to put two on mine. I got smoked by a WRX and he laughed at me! Like I actually thought I could beat him stock. How much do you think it would cost to drop mine off and you guys put that on in a weekend!LOL I want to know hp readings from the dyno after the holidays.

I'd laugh at you too :p There's certain rice you know won't beat so you don't go against it.

Funny thing, I eat a half pound of rice a day! I didnt know you BEAT rice! :p I never saw a WRX in action in person. Man thats a fast car stock.Now do you think this turbo sploder would beat it?

All the work was done by me! Like I said in the previous post I am a custom fabricator and have a high performance business on the side. If you are serious about the system pm me. I have done a 30 kick with a wrx sti and up till around 120 he could not shake me.

Well so much for turboing my explorer. It no longer lives. It got picked on by a big rig and lost. I was driving down the freeway on the way to work. when traffic in front of me starts to stop. I look in my rearview and see a big rig coming up behind me with its brakes locked and the trailor going sideways. Well I am in the middle lane of a 3 lane highway with cars on both sides of me no where to go. So i slammed the **** in park and ran. The truck slammed into the back of my explorer doing a good 35-40 still and there was nothing left after that. Somehow my stereo survived and thats it. So I guess it is now time to buy the wrx i have been wanting. Thanks for the info guys.

Oh and for the record I would by no means consider subaru rice. Seeing how most of the car is german engineered. So if you want to call the rice i guess that makes porsche rice too.

jah81592 said:
Those damn big wheels always give me fits at the track. Power to weight ratio is excellent. :p Just going on. It was a modified Tacoma '05 (bolt on's)the guy wanted to race. Saw the slicks and just thought I was putting on a "front". He was a good sport and he raced me for fun several times that night. He actually beat me once b/c I left my truck in 1 instead of putting it in D after the burnout. I staged,cut a killer light and hit the rev limiter 60'-80' out,I lifted shifted into D cruised down the track 1/4 pedal (watching the ToTo go bye bye)and run whopping 11.70 in the 1/8. Goes to show stupidy rules sometimes. But no two ways to slice it he beat me once. :banghead:

My ohv 4.0 ranger ran 11.69 in the 1/8 stock with 210,000 and a redneck light bar 6" over the roof. With a 5 spd i shifted once at 5500 and crossed the line at 67 mph and 6000 rpms. One shift makes it unbeatable in bracket as long as i cut a good light. Last race I was half track when the other guy took off . we both red lighted but i lifted then he left and saw I lifted and was on time. Damn inexperience!!!

acidfast said:
Oh and for the record I would by no means consider subaru rice. Seeing how most of the car is german engineered. So if you want to call the rice i guess that makes porsche rice too.

What about kraut? Im Polish in desent, so Kraut is what id call it. Same with porche. But damn theyre both out of my range.+ I dont want to be the only "Yuppie B**ch" as the hill jacks here call those drivers. But Im a redneck anyways.

jah81592 said:
All the work was done by me! Like I said in the previous post I am a custom fabricator and have a high performance business on the side. If you are serious about the system pm me. I have done a 30 kick with a wrx sti and up till around 120 he could not shake me.

Lemme just say that your turbo system looks awesome. And damn...you have a fast explorer.

As for the STi not shaking you, you're truck is fast enough that I believe it. If he was stock, he should have been slowly pulling away. A stock STi will run 8.2's @ low 80's all day in the 1/8th mile. They are not top end cars either. I dunno how your explorer is set up though. Id imagine that drag is a pretty big hinderance at higher speeds.

I think you would beat a stock WRX.

Thanks, as I stated we were pretty much even till around 120 ish then my size and weight was working in his favor. I cant say whether or not anything was done to his car but it did have a fart can muffler on it but anyways by the performance of his car I will say that it was pretty much stock.

Back