Anyone use these wheels? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone use these wheels?

I was looking for something in grey or silver but still a steel wheel. I came across these http://store.summitracing.com/partd...795098+4294793325+4294755963+115&autoview=sku and not only are they uber cheap but they're the exact size i was looking for. Plus my business is 10 minutes away from Summit so i can pick them up no problem. They look ok and the price is definitely right so i was wondering what you guys thought about them. They are seriously the only wheels other than black or white that are steel that i have found. I was going to buy the American Racing wheels in black and have my powder coater refinish them for me this saves time and money.

Anyone here have an opinion on them?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm digging it!! Looks great and you definitely can not beat that price :thumbsup:

Yeah, those look good. I have similar craigers.

I've never seen anyone with those wheels, but i do like them. The same reason i got the wheels i have now is because they were the cheapest i could find, $38.

I'm pretty sure those are what Jefe had, but chrome.

JefePepper.jpg

Jefe.. who? :rolleyes:

ohhhh and look they come in 10 in wide too hmmmm;)

Thanks for the feedback guys, quick too. I think i'll pick them up in the next couple days. I can at least get my 35s mounted and put away until my lift and gears get here. I don't really need them for a month or so but i'm the impatient type. The worst part will be having them sitting in the garage while i have to wait to put the gears and lift on until i have time next month.

I like those, the color is nice too. I just may have to pick a set of these up soon, as my rims are getting a nasty bit of corrosion on them. Nice find. The color is different and I really like the fact that they are not black like everything else. Again... Awesome find!! :thumbsup:

Dan

Jefe.. who? :rolleyes:

LOL...

I don't think his were cragers though. I've never seen those wheels in the painted grey, which I'm kinda digging:thumbsup:....but what do I know...I have yellow wheels:confused::p:

Back