NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NJ Pine Barrens Run: Weekend of April 5-6

April 5th or 6th

• Saturday April 5th

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sunday Apritl 6th

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I gave mine a stealth sub box and Herculined the rear deck.

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

didsomething.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

speaking of herculiner,i gotta undercoat my truck before we go offroadin again,and run over 2 my friends and pick up my cb

Andy, doing all that and no snorkel yet?

does anyone have a thread going for the show and swap meet at e-town?

Andy, doing all that and no snorkel yet?

Nope. :D I've just been busy with other little projects. Last Saturday was all rain. Sunday was finished out by ripping out the rest of the interior. Then work all week with only 2 hours a night to work. Somewhere around Wednesday I made my truck undrivable because the last Torx 45 bolt that held my seatbelts in was stripped :mad: so that meant the driver's interior panel was just flapping everywhere. This Saturday was the Herculiner, sub and driver side reinstallation. And today was church at 8 then a 2hour haul down to my grandparent's house in Bayville. I just got back awhile ago around 9p.m.

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

Since I have everyone's ears..... Does anyone know of a good and cheap shop to regear a D35 front housing ASAP?

hmmm u can try 215-744-4141 its comly automotive,ask for dean tell him john from the bakery sent ya,hes pretty reasonable

aaron.. for who u? what are u doing to ur truck now?

aaron.. for who u? what are u doing to ur truck now?

Most likely it's for his truck. He was going to jam 33's under there, remember? :)

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

ya i kno but i also dont remember hearing about a new axel or gears or ne thing... if it is for him awesome... if not w/e but was jw

If you check the for sale forum, Aaron just bought a 4'' suspension lift. He's going biiiiig. :D

well 4 inches and 33s arent exactly biiiig, but it will be awesome!!!

The work never stops, and the plan keeps evolving.

Here's the current plan:

4" Superlift on front end (bought used)
SOA on Rear (buying Izwack's old axle, from SurrealNJ)
Using an axle out of a 95 with Disconnect (Just picked up from a junkyard about an hour ago)
4.56 Gears. Maybe an Aussie in front, we'll see.
33x12.5R15 Interco TrXus MT on Chromed Cragar Steel (Already have)

I will not let these mods impede my attending the run, even if I wait until after the run to begin the suspension teardown.

I will have a bunch of parts to sell soon, including a matched set of 3.73 axles.

my boss gave me this idea, what if told a local newspaper about our event? like hey we do care about the environment kinda thing and tell them a little about what were are doing/did. just a thought

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my boss gave me this idea, what if told a local newspaper about our event? like hey we do care about the environment kinda thing and tell them a little about what were are doing/did. just a thought

Fantastic Idea, but let me contact the Wharton Rangers 1st...

My gut is to do this one "low-key" and see how it goes, and then take it from there.

Back