2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

oh yeah , your laws are a bit different than they are here,,

great picture though, so peaceful , ,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh yeah , your laws are a bit different than they are here,,

great picture though, so peaceful , ,

Lots of environmental nazis down here....

Sweet!, Looks like you had fun. :thumbsup:

Sometimes getting stuck is the best part!

Sometimes getting stuck is the best part!

It's been my experience that getting stuck is where at least half the fun is!! (As long as you went prepared!!)

It's been my experience that getting stuck is where at least half the fun is!! (As long as you went prepared!!)

Hmmm.... maybe I should buy a tow strap. ;)

Hmmm.... maybe I should buy a tow strap. ;)

A tow strap AND another truck. I learned the hard way. :eek:

Tow hooks are also a really good idea!!

ya, yall are right it actually was the most fun, it was getting a little nervious though it took a while to get me out. then next time i will go i will have rb's spacers on and make sure to get more pics!

ya, yall are right it actually was the most fun, it was getting a little nervious though it took a while to get me out. then next time i will go i will have rb's spacers on and make sure to get more pics!

Looking forward to pics.

Just a lil playing today
mudhole.jpg

mudhole2.jpg

Hey Ben, have you gone into any really nasty mud with the Mud Country's yet? I did some heavy mud running in the Sport with them. Awesome. If you haven't yet, I recommend it!!

Haha.. I was real deep into the swamp a couple weeks ago, the guys on 4wheelers that were with me made the comment... "you didn't even haveto spin your damn tires!"... ;)

well nothing extreme...it hasnt rained down here for a good bit ..

but i did a little exploring yesterday..
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

i did get to cross a fairly decent mud pit..didnt even come close to getting stuck

also crossed a creek that was maybe a foot deep or so

ik this isnt technically off roading but i think it looks sweet nevertheless
IMG_0043.jpg

i have a feeling i'm gonna like my 33's
:thumbsup:

wow... in a mounty? how is AWD dealing with the terrain?

wow... in a mounty? how is AWD dealing with the terrain?

AWD isn't as pussy as people think.

But I too want to know how it held up. I know it deals with water extremely well, even with my 245/65 Rugged Trails.

AWD isn't as pussy as people think.

But I too want to know how it held up. I know it deals with water extremely well, even with my 245/65 Rugged Trails.

Those BFG Rugged Trails are really good tires. I just took the wheels/tires off my EB and put them on my wife's XLT cuz her Nexen's sucked!!! And I wanted a good reason to pull my 32" DC Mud Country's off my old Sport for the EB.

And lets face it, 4wd or AWD, you're gonna do better than 2wd. ;)

Those BFG Rugged Trails are really good tires. I just took the wheels/tires off my EB and put them on my wife's XLT cuz her Nexen's sucked!!! And I wanted a good reason to pull my 32" DC Mud Country's off my old Sport for the EB.

And lets face it, 4wd or AWD, you're gonna do better than 2wd. ;)

Im thinking on the rugged trails in the next year or two

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im thinking on the rugged trails in the next year or two

Chris, you aren't liking the Pro Comp X A/T? I'm looking at either the Pro Comp A/T or the X A/T as of right now. Pretty much have the pick of whatever I want with my dad owning a store. I'd be curious to know what you think of the ones that you have.

Back