• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

California End of Summer Run 2!

BKennedy

Elite Loser
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
San Diego, PRofK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
Your right about the tranny, its on its way out.
I think I can get all this stuff, and have it installed for around $4,000.00, a little more than the price of a rebuilt stock transmission, but much, much stronger and more suited for our kind of wheelin'.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Looks like you guys had fun! :thumbsup: Sorry I missed it, looks like alot more carnage then last year :rolleyes: 7hrs is pretty impressive! but I'm sure it helped that Brian and Josh had been on it before.

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX