Offical: Post your ST pics | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Offical: Post your ST pics

No it doesn't leak at all. I love it. Get one you will really like it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is my STA

20130825_125725_zpsc34c889f.jpg

Looking good!

My ST

Figured I would post some pics of my ST as well. Hope you like it. Here is a pic of almost stock and how it looks now.

Almost stock:

After some mods:

I have put:
cold air intake
Traxda 102010 2.25" front leveling kit with 1.25" in the back
Gibson sweep side exhaust
SCT Programmer
E3 Spark Plugs
Bull Bar
Off Road Lights
Window Visors
Chrome Accessories
Viper Remote Start Alarm w/ Tilt Sensor

my first gen

Wrong board. Oops

can you post more pictures of the back side of the truck?
like the bed cover?
admiring it

can you post more pictures of the back side of the truck?
like the bed cover?
admiring it

Ya no problem I'll post some.

First Track Day with ST

This weekend was my first track event using the ST. Round trip was roughly 175+ miles and the ST did excellent!

This was me all packed up and getting ready to go home after a long track weekend.

TheRidgeSmall.JPG

My 08 4.6L ST is pretty much stock right now. However, over the next few months, I'll slowly modify my ST in stages. Stay tuned!

Looks good hauling that bike, is that a R6 or a R1? i can barely tell what it is from the bed. I usually haul mine in my enclosed trailer, never been brave enough to push or ride it up into the bed

Keen eye! It's a 03 R6. I use to trailer my race bikes around but now, I dont have the space anymore.
Looks good hauling that bike, is that a R6 or a R1? i can barely tell what it is from the bed. I usually haul mine in my enclosed trailer, never been brave enough to push or ride it up into the bed

Grabbed some white Flexi Dip (Rustoleums version of Plasti Dip) and 'painted' my grille white. Sort of happy with the concept and results, but realized/reaffirmed I dislike my ST grille. Going to look for the other Explorer grille, the one without snorkels on either end. Think that one would look better painted white, with either chrome or black painted cross bars. Anyway, examples of what I did.

tttrrr_zps7937ee98.jpg

tttyyy_zps0d9a7e50.jpg

Nice! I have always wondered about doing a body-colored grill on an ST or Explorer, and I think it looks awesome.

Unfortunately, 'Stone Green Metallic' is a little more complicated than white.

My 08 ST
DSC_0033_zps821d0698.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsc599b9a8.jpg

DSC_0057_zps46c2160a.jpg

DSC_0029_zps31e43ab3.jpg

DSC_0042_zps5bd5ed58.jpg

DSC_0171_zps32d91f91.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsad780c8a.jpg

IMG_0263_zpse77f3424.jpg

im still waiting for more pictures from the rear view side of your sport trac man

all around photos

Figured I would post some pics of my ST as well. Hope you like it. Here is a pic of almost stock and how it looks now.

Almost stock:

After some mods:

I have put:
cold air intake
Traxda 102010 2.25" front leveling kit with 1.25" in the back
Gibson sweep side exhaust
SCT Programmer
E3 Spark Plugs
Bull Bar
Off Road Lights
Window Visors
Chrome Accessories
Viper Remote Start Alarm w/ Tilt Sensor

@ diesel, where did you get your emblem change and also your bull bar light bar??

@ ctafoya60

im still waiting for more pictures from the rear view side of your sport trac man

all around photos

@ diesel, where did you get your emblem change and also your bull bar light bar??

It's an overlay I found online. Forgot the name of the site I got it from. And I sell those light bars on my website DropGearz.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what brand bull bar is that diesel?

Think it was called "black horse" or "dark horse"...I'm going to have to pull up my amazon.com history. It came with 2 KC off-road lights that I converted to HID and mounted on my best friends jeep. As you can see I mounted the LED bar on mine.

Back